Minnesota Trip end of the season

Hangar18

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 09:10 PM)
For those of us going, we seriously need to have a get together. Please PM me if you are interested in meeting up.

Thanks,

JD

You mean like tailgating? What game would you guys go to? I would love to go.......just gotta check in with the warden. :whip

well this settles it. If that series ends up meaning something (aka-were not eliminated by then)

I will throw a Pre-Game/Post-Game Party at one of the watering holes up there. I have 2 of them in mind, but Im going to check into things first as the date gets closer. Will be pretty easy to find each other, we'll all be wearing SOX stuff, heh heh. Ive done this before, and it was a blast, alot more SOX fans in Minny area than you would think. We ended up closing the place down one nite with a couple of SOX beat writers, that was fun just talking baseball with them

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Sep 14, 2006 -> 10:21 AM)
well this settles it. If that series ends up meaning something (aka-were not eliminated by then)

I will throw a Pre-Game/Post-Game Party at one of the watering holes up there. I have 2 of them in mind, but Im going to check into things first as the date gets closer. Will be pretty easy to find each other, we'll all be wearing SOX stuff, heh heh. Ive done this before, and it was a blast, alot more SOX fans in Minny area than you would think. We ended up closing the place down one nite with a couple of SOX beat writers, that was fun just talking baseball with them

I haven't met any in the dorms yet :P

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 14, 2006 -> 10:41 AM)
Heck it is probably cheaper to do this than to go to Soxfest... plus you get to see a baseball game.

Just a longer drive, atleast for you. Probably worth it in the end.

Except the Dome blows serious ass. Atleast the dome dogs are good...a little kraut, some mustard on em....omg how those are good

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Sep 14, 2006 -> 10:47 AM)
Just a longer drive, atleast for you. Probably worth it in the end.

Except the Dome blows serious ass. Atleast the dome dogs are good...a little kraut, some mustard on em....omg how those are good

Yeah it would be an 8-10 hour drive for me, but road trips rule. There is nothing more fun than catching the Sox on the road.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 14, 2006 -> 10:50 AM)
Yeah it would be an 8-10 hour drive for me, but road trips rule. There is nothing more fun than catching the Sox on the road.

It is a lot of fun, I do recall that.

I also do remember quite a few Sox fans there on my last trip in 2004. There were probably 20,000, and I'd say probably 3-4K were Sox fans.

Somebody take me with you.

PS: I think it be delicious if we could knock the Twins out of the playoffs, meaning that we and Detroit make it.

Of course, I think it be delicious if we beat the s*** out of Minnesota and Detroit lost to Kansas s***ty.

I don't think it be yummy if we lose, but I don't think that'll happen. This is a great ballclub.