2007 MLB Catch-All Thread

greasywheels121

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 3, 2007 -> 05:48 PM)
I'm currently watching the Rockies/D-Backs game thinking of how great Willie Taveras would look atop the White Sox lineup, the guy has legit track speed and some great instincts on the basepaths.

You should see the clip of him bunting last night.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 3, 2007 -> 08:48 PM)
I'm currently watching the Rockies/D-Backs game thinking of how great Willie Taveras would look atop the White Sox lineup, the guy has legit track speed and some great instincts on the basepaths.

Great end to that game.

Surprisingly, it did not involve Taveras striking out.

So, today's marquee game to my eyes, at 12:35 PST we get a matchup of the 2 pitchers I really wanted to see as our #4 and #5, or #3 and #4 (however you want to figure it) starters. Brandon McCarthy vs. Ervin Santana.

Brad Lidge blew his first save attempt of the year Monday, and the 'Stros pen has blown both games for that team already.

Wheres the AL Central Central thread?

Ramon Ortiz for the Twins pitched decent tonight. 7IP, 2 R, 1 B, 4K

hes a key for a good year for the Twins

and on another note, InDemand and MLB reach an agreement. Dish Network still not on board for Extra Innings

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=ArVo...p&type=lgns

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 10:09 PM)
TRU/Balta's boy Bonds hit #735 today. He's now 20 HR away from embarrassing baseball.

I would take him on my team, but that's solely because he's a great player. Everything he represents in baseball is just absolutely disgusting (other than his talent in playing baseball).

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 10:09 PM)
TRU/Balta's boy Bonds hit #735 today. He's now 20 HR away from embarrassing baseball.

I can't wait.

And did anybody catch the Oakland/Seattle game last night? Rich Harden is sick! If he's healthy, he, along with Felix Hernandez, will challenge Johan for the CY.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 06:41 AM)
I can't wait.

And did anybody catch the Oakland/Seattle game last night? Rich Harden is sick! If he's healthy, he, along with Felix Hernandez, will challenge Johan for the CY.

We'll be facing Harden next week...that should be a lot of fun.