2007 White Sox Photos

Kalapse

I don't think our hats are all that terrible.

But i did love the old ones. I have one of them and it's the only sox hat I'll wear. It's over 4 years old, never been washed and pretty much disgusts everyone.

It's my baby.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SnB @ Feb 16, 2007 -> 08:13 PM)

But i did love the old ones. I have one of them and it's the only sox hat I'll wear. It's over 4 years old, never been washed and pretty much disgusts everyone.

It's my baby.

That thing needs to be shot and killed.

QUOTE(whitesox1976 @ Feb 16, 2007 -> 06:09 PM)
I didn't like the new ST hats at first but since all the teams are pretty much the same, I don't think there too bad.

I think they're ridiculous.

Piping, gusseting, superfluous outlining...rape and pillage of one of the best neo-classic cap designs past or present.

I'm staunchly purist. Nothing's better than a New Era 5950.

Edited by Drew

QUOTE(SnB @ Feb 16, 2007 -> 08:13 PM)

It's my baby.

Ha, I can completely relate. Wish I had a camera right now to showcase my three year old retro Sox hat. It endured piss, alcohol, cigarette butts, dirt, grime, and sweat over it's liftetime.

I literally had to stop wearing it because it was giving me rashes on the back of my scalp. Not to mention it had an odd odor. Lysol could only do so much. I considering washing it, but another hat I had previously was never the same after a rinse cycle.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 16, 2007 -> 11:12 PM)
Ha, I can completely relate. Wish I had a camera right now to showcase my three year old retro Sox hat. It endured piss, alcohol, cigarette butts, dirt, grime, and sweat over it's liftetime.

I literally had to stop wearing it because it was giving me rashes on the back of my scalp. Not to mention it had an odd odor. Lysol could only do so much. I considering washing it, but another hat I had previously was never the same after a rinse cycle.

They have "hat holders" at bed bath and beyond for washing them in the washer - which I would not do. Soak them in the sink with some Tide for about 15 minutes, rinse with cool water then shape and let air dry.

QUOTE(SnB @ Feb 17, 2007 -> 02:13 AM)

It's my baby.

My 2001 Bears hat >>>>>> your hat. :)

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 16, 2007 -> 11:12 PM)

Introduce that hat to the dishwasher