SOX FIRESALE BY JUNE

JERMAINEDYE4MVP

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(JERMAINEDYE4MVP @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 09:38 PM)
FACT! I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE ANY GOOD THIS SEASON AND I BELIEVE THAT KW WILL TRY AND TRADE DYE, BUEHRLE, IGUCHI, THOME, CREDE, AND EVEN KONERKO BEFORE THE DEADLINE KIND OF LIKE THE MARLINS DID AND PICK UP YOUNG TALENT.

DISCUSS.

The only fact I see here is that this is an opinion. Do you care to discuss this further?

I SAY IF THE SOX ARE IN FIRST PLACE AT THE END OF JULY, THEY SHOULD DO A FIRE SALE CUZ THE TRADE VALUE OF THE PLAYERS WILL NEVER BE HIGHER!!!!! THEY SHOULD TRADE ALL THEIR CATCHERS CUZ CATCHERS HOLD HIGH VALUE IN TRADES!!!! THEY SHOULD RE-SIGN BUERHLE AND THEN TRADE EVERYONE ELSE!!!! AND THEN MAYBE TRADE BUERHLE!!!!

I SPILLED ORANGE JUICE ON MY CAPS LOCK KEY AND NOW IT'S STUCK!!! BUT I FOR PROBABLY WOULD STILL SAY THIS ALL IN CAPS CUZ IT'S IMPORTANT AND I LIKE YELLING!!!

GO PRINCETON!!!!

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 12:09 PM)
I SAY IF THE SOX ARE IN FIRST PLACE AT THE END OF JULY, THEY SHOULD DO A FIRE SALE CUZ THE TRADE VALUE OF THE PLAYERS WILL NEVER BE HIGHER!!!!! THEY SHOULD TRADE ALL THEIR CATCHERS CUZ CATCHERS HOLD HIGH VALUE IN TRADES!!!! THEY SHOULD RE-SIGN BUERHLE AND THEN TRADE EVERYONE ELSE!!!! AND THEN MAYBE TRADE BUERHLE!!!!

I SPILLED ORANGE JUICE ON MY CAPS LOCK KEY AND NOW IT'S STUCK!!! BUT I FOR PROBABLY WOULD STILL SAY THIS ALL IN CAPS CUZ IT'S IMPORTANT AND I LIKE YELLING!!!

GO PRINCETON!!!!

:bang :bang

I went to POTM this one, and the April/March thread is locked.

Ah well, immortality is overrated anyway . :D

• 4 months later...
QUOTE(ChiSoxLifer @ Apr 23, 2007 -> 11:38 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=1383514:date=Apr 4, 2007 -> 09:38 PM:name=JERMAINEDYE4MVP)-->
QUOTE(JERMAINEDYE4MVP @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 09:38 PM)
<!--quotec-->FACT! I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE ANY GOOD THIS SEASON AND I BELIEVE THAT KW WILL TRY AND TRADE DYE, BUEHRLE, IGUCHI, THOME, CREDE, AND EVEN KONERKO BEFORE THE DEADLINE KIND OF LIKE THE MARLINS DID AND PICK UP YOUNG TALENT.

DISCUSS.

The only fact I see here is that this is an opinion. Do you care to discuss this further?

LOOK AT THE RECORD GENIUS.

QUOTE(JERMAINEDYE4MVP @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 01:24 PM)
LOL WHAT DID I SAY? THE WHITE SOX ARE ONE OF THE WORST TEAM IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS THEY SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO ME AND MADE THE FIRESALE.

Are you allowed the use the computer right after recess? I thought that period was naptime?

There are some days that I will admit I like the way WSI runs their boards...

I like people bumping threads as long as it's not in the"HAHA, told you so!!!111!!" way.

At WSI, if you start an Aaron Rowand thread, you'll get "again?" followed by an image that says "the search ffeature is your friend."

If you use the search feature and start the conversation again, the thread gets locked. They should just lock the threads after they hit page 2 with that kind of idiocy.