White Sox vs. Indians, 4/14/07 (L)

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:15 PM)
I doubt it.

Although I'm not sure why Erstad, now 0 for his last 19, isn't being pinch hit for...

Guillen's the manager.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 07:17 PM)
I don't think many people did. This is the prove me wrong year for us like I've said multiple times. I just don't see us doing much even though our pitching keeps me optimistic.

83 wins

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:16 PM)
To be fair, I thought when you said the thing about Buehrle last year that you were trying to say he was having a better season up to that point than Santana.

Ditto. I'll say at least that I should have worded stuff better especially comming from a non college smoking weed drink my ass off have sex with girls type of guy like me.

QUOTE(SoxGovernment @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:17 PM)
:angry: b**** b**** b**** b****

I think Ozzie basically said, I'm going with the veterans no matter what...if they're not getting the job done, it's June/July and the Sox are fading out of the race, then you see wholesale changes for more athletic players like Lastings Milledge.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 07:18 PM)
I can't explain how glad I am to NOT have to listen to Hawk right now. I can only imagine the s*** he's saying that would push me over the edge.

He said how Erstad has done everything right since he's been here. He also started talking about how good Yaz looked.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 07:20 PM)
Is that what I predicted or you? I thought I said 84.

83, tied for 4th was my prediction

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:19 PM)
I think Ozzie basically said, I'm going with the veterans no matter what...if they're not getting the job done, it's June/July and the Sox are fading out of the race, then you see wholesale changes for more athletic players like Lastings Milledge.

That logic is so compltely f***ed. He's sacrificing at bats and games at this point because he's in love with players over 27.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:18 PM)
I can't explain how glad I am to NOT have to listen to Hawk right now. I can only imagine the s*** he's saying that would push me over the edge.

He's not making any excuses, actually.

Rather, he's ignoring everything on the field and talking about Cleveland playing in Miller Park.

Several instances today he's criticized the team; particularly Uribe these last few days.

It seriously takes a special manager to put out a lineup with:

3 straight lefties,

3 straight righties.

Regardless of who is pitching for the opposing team, what inning it is, who has success against who, etc.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 07:20 PM)
That logic is so compltely f***ed. He's sacrificing at bats and games at this point because he's in love with players over 27.

All I know is that if we go into rebuilding mode after this year, that piece of s*** better not be our manager.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:21 PM)
It seriously takes a special ed manager to put out a lineup with:

3 straight lefties,

3 straight righties.

Regardless of who is pitching for the opposing team, what inning it is, who has success against who, etc.

Fixed

Edited by Greg The Bull Luzinski