Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Super Mario Galaxy arrived yesterday.

When it first started and the videos were playing and all the gay stars were talking to me, I was like, "WTF?". Then I started actually playing it, and I couldn't put it down and wound up staying up much later than I should have.

What an incredibly interesting, original, and fun game. There's a lot of creativity at the big N, and they put it all into this game. I can't wait to put another few hours into it.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 09:09 AM)

When it first started and the videos were playing and all the gay stars were talking to me, I was like, "WTF?". Then I started actually playing it, and I couldn't put it down and wound up staying up much later than I should have.

What an incredibly interesting, original, and fun game. There's a lot of creativity at the big N, and they put it all into this game. I can't wait to put another few hours into it.

I cant wait until Shigeru Miyamoto and his crew finish the sequel. And Pikmin.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 11:56 AM)
Nintendo needs to make something, that is for sure.

Yeah, they need a *pop* title soon. Wii Music isnt as great as they wanted it to be. In fact, i have read it is downright bad.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 07:10 PM)
Yeah, they need a *pop* title soon. Wii Music isnt as great as they wanted it to be. In fact, i have read it is downright bad.

It's sales reflected that too. It wasn't the craze that Sports or Fit were. You can count the number of bad 1st party games in their long history on one hand, and Wii Music is probably one of them.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 09:09 AM)

just wait man. Every level and every world is different and just as much fun as the one before it. Galaxy might go down as the best non-sports game I've ever played.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 01:48 PM)
Guess you won't be buying this.

hahaha, that might be the one that i do like. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that realizes that all you do in those games is the press the right button when it shows up on the screen. Not exactly a mind building game.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 01:55 PM)
hahaha, that might be the one that i do like. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that realizes that all you do in those games is the press the right button when it shows up on the screen. Not exactly a mind building game.

:huh:

Uhm, I think everyone knows that.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 5, 2008 -> 01:13 PM)
Speaking of music games, I really hope this Rock Band, Guitar hero craze ends soon. Those games are so stupid. Fun for about a day maybe.

Hater, those games provide months of entertainment...especially when drunk.

You obviously aren't any good at the game because its a lot more than that, and its fun as hell

Say, has anyone else heard that they are coming out with a re-make of Punch Out for the Wii? Looks to have most of the same characters, LITTLE MAC~!~!, Glass "f***ing" Joe, and Mr. Hippo, all in the game. I'm looking forward to this.

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Dec 6, 2008 -> 04:23 PM)
Say, has anyone else heard that they are coming out with a re-make of Punch Out for the Wii? Looks to have most of the same characters, LITTLE MAC~!~!, Glass "f***ing" Joe, and Mr. Hippo, all in the game. I'm looking forward to this.

Yeah, I heard about that a while back. Sounds like it'll be pretty bad ass.

I can't wait for Mass Effect 2 btw, no idea when it's coming out, but hopefully within the next year.

Sovereign has the coolest voice of any video game villain ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKGigMHinc...feature=related

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Dec 6, 2008 -> 03:23 PM)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch-Out!!_(Wii)

I don't know about you, but I don't play video games to build my mind. I play them because they are fun and kill time.

And those games are amazing. It's simple fun, but it's challenging at the same time, and it's not nearly as douchy as DDR (no offense to anyone that is or was a DDR fan).