Films Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn Up...f***ing almost got me balling with tears about 14 times throughout that movie. I dont like fighting back tears and having to take a s*** at the same time for 2 hours.f***ing brutal.

I loved it though. A f***ing masterpiece.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 04:45 PM)
God damn Up...f***ing almost got me balling with tears about 14 times throughout that movie. I dont like fighting back tears and having to take a s*** at the same time for 2 hours.f***ing brutal.

I loved it though. A f***ing masterpiece.

The alpha dog collar malfunction was hilarious

I'm going to put this in here because a lot of people reading this likely have pretty nice DVD/speaker systems. I got a new DVD home theater system, and I have it working just fine while playing DVD's. The thing is that I want to get the speakers to work while just watching TV. If it helps, this is the system I got:

http://www.lge.com/us/tv-audio-video/home-...stem-LHT854.jsp

Any help would be appreciated.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 05:29 PM)
I'm going to put this in here because a lot of people reading this likely have pretty nice DVD/speaker systems. I got a new DVD home theater system, and I have it working just fine while playing DVD's. The thing is that I want to get the speakers to work while just watching TV. If it helps, this is the system I got:

http://www.lge.com/us/tv-audio-video/home-...stem-LHT854.jsp

Any help would be appreciated.

I'd just call their 800#

2012. Another movie where the protagonist survives multiple scenarios of 100% certain death. This movie will LOOK awesome in theaters, but be just another stupid disaster movie.

Seriously? Find the truth visit our website...LOL :lolhitting

Edited by onedude

I'm going to see Transformers 2 tonight. I've read some pretty brutal reviews though so I'm lowering my expectations. Michael Bay is such a horrible director. Some of my favorite lines from the bad reviews:

The fact that the illusion of movement is created onscreen may be Michael Bay's greatest and only triumph in this movie. Terry Schiavo would have been bored by this bloated, ponderous piece of s***.

...you have to wonder if anybody in the process ever told Michael Bay that he was f***ing offensively retarded.

...if how much money something made had any correlation to how good it actually is, doctors would recommend you get more cocaine instead of more leafy greens.
(same can be said about the Cubs btw)

i could care less what the reviews say. I didnt care last time, I dont care now. I know what I am going in to, I dont expect an oscar masterpiece

I was just getting ready to post I was going to be looking forward to seeing you defend this movie. The first one sucked, but I still might see the second one this weekend.

Maybe you shouldn't expect a masterpiece, but I'm certainly not looking forward to two jar-jar bink characters and crude sexual jokes like a transformers with visible testicles.

i-could-care-less.JPG

I saw Letters From Iwo Jima and Sexy Beast the other day. They were both very good movies and highly enjoyable. Ben Kingsley in Sexy Beast was one of the best characters in movie history. I find it hard to find Ben Kingsley scary, but he was so bat-s*** crazy that I believed it.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 09:13 AM)
i could care less what the reviews say. I didnt care last time, I dont care now. I know what I am going in to, I dont expect an oscar masterpiece

I'm not sure it deserves the 5 seconds it would take me to queue it up for download.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 23, 2009 -> 01:38 PM)
Did I see another black president in that trailer? What is with every disaster flick having a black president?

It's called the Palmer effect.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 01:36 AM)
Even the real world is playing along.

Barack Obama's brother going to be the next President, just you wait and see.

Oh and he's going to be bombed, put into a coma, and have his replacement almost start up World War 3, just you wait and see. :D

QUOTE (onedude @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 07:58 PM)

2012. Another movie where the protagonist survives multiple scenarios of 100% certain death. This movie will LOOK awesome in theaters, but be just another stupid disaster movie.

Seriously? Find the truth visit our website...LOL :lolhitting

that looks so bad.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 10:38 PM)
Did I see another black president in that trailer? What is with every disaster flick having a black president?

LMAO! Good catch. Maybe this is some sort of a collective foreseeing. All along we knew the world would end, or we'd have asteroids impact the oceans, or whatever and a black president would be in charge. And a black president is in charge. Run in fear!