Official NFL Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 10:28 PM)
Patiots two leading rushers both Texas Techies, I'm sorry I just had to.

On a whim, I picked up Sammy Morris this week because Steven Jackson was out and I didn't trust Ahman Green to play. I was hoping merely for a touchdown. Let's just say I love Sammy Morris.

Didn't really matter though, as the guy I faced put up 44 points. Ronnie Brown and Morris put up 44 on their own for me. Pretty much dominated him.

/end fantasy talk

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 02:23 AM)
I think Brady is one SB away from being a legitimate top-5 QB to ever play the game. I don't care what anybody says.

I dont think he needs another Super Bowl to be in that discussion. With all the parody in the NFL these days to win 3 Super Bowls with the offensive supporting cast he had is amazing. Look what hes doing this year, imagine if he had the weapons Manning has had his whole career.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Oct 4, 2007 -> 09:42 PM)
I dont think he needs another Super Bowl to be in that discussion. With all the parody in the NFL these days to win 3 Super Bowls with the offensive supporting cast he had is amazing. Look what hes doing this year, imagine if he had the weapons Manning has had his whole career.

If you're going to pull that card, I wish we could see what Peyton could do with the Patriots' defense over his whole career as well.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Oct 4, 2007 -> 09:42 PM)

The league just rife with taunting imitators. :P

Psst.

It's "parity".

:cheers

Why can't we tackle anymore? I've counted mistackles by Urlacher, Archuleta (about three times), Wale and Manning.

Also, that damn inside slant has worked against us the past five years. I don't think I've ever seen one of our corners take a chance and try to pick it.

Edited by CWSGuy406

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 08:05 PM)
Add Lovie to that, as the Griese decision was just ignorant.

People should have realized there was a reason why despite how bad Grossman has been that he remained the starter for so long. Watching how Griese plays makes me understand why he went that route considering he saw Griese in practice.

They FINALLY ran the reverse. It only took five weeks but they did it.

I liked that drive. I saw Hester and Bradley on the field, Olsen too -- how about that? Putting talented players on the field when the players ahead of them aren't performing -- what a novel idea.