i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 2, 2008 -> 02:00 AM)
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..............Booooooooooooozeeeee...........WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi. Sobering up by 7 AM..........f***KKKKKKKKKK

The important question is...how are your pants?

i cal ed up a bunch of people that i don't now ad ttalked to them tonight from a friends ohone, whihc was awesome. some of them didn't even know i wasn't their friedn, amazingly enough...

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 4, 2008 -> 12:27 AM)
Damn, Felix. You get s***faced almost as much as me. Almost.

This weekend was special. One of our friends downstairs had 2 kegs (one was only a third full) they needed to get rid of by 6 PM on Saturday. We did a lot of work on Thursday night, finished off the already tapped one and made a dent in the other. Then yesterday at about 3:30, they came up to our apartment, pounded on the door and said they needed beer drinkers. They still had half a keg left and the two were due back at 6. Needless to say, we did our part and finished it off.

Best part: it was all free :)

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 4, 2008 -> 01:53 AM)
I just recently viewed a pic of Dana Plato aka Kimberly Drummond from Different Strokes. She was a fox.

That is so random, even for you

QUOTE (Felix @ May 4, 2008 -> 10:03 AM)
This weekend was special. One of our friends downstairs had 2 kegs (one was only a third full) they needed to get rid of by 6 PM on Saturday. We did a lot of work on Thursday night, finished off the already tapped one and made a dent in the other. Then yesterday at about 3:30, they came up to our apartment, pounded on the door and said they needed beer drinkers. They still had half a keg left and the two were due back at 6. Needless to say, we did our part and finished it off.

Best part: it was all free :)

Why does this never happen to me? I'd probably turn it down, ala Dumb and Dumber, just oblivious to the fact that they wanted me to drink.

"We need some beer drinkers. You guys know of any?"

"Do I?! You know it! (pause) They'll be right down the hallway in room 302."

"WAIT! They're actually down the other way in room 307."

"Man, a couple of guys get to drink free keg beer all night. When are we gonna catch our break like that Harry?"

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 4, 2008 -> 03:48 PM)
Why does this never happen to me? I'd probably turn it down, ala Dumb and Dumber, just oblivious to the fact that they wanted me to drink.

"We need some beer drinkers. You guys know of any?"

"Do I?! You know it! (pause) They'll be right down the hallway in room 302."

"WAIT! They're actually down the other way in room 307."

"Man, a couple of guys get to drink free keg beer all night. When are we gonna catch our break like that Harry?"

:lol:

It was awesome. Afterwards (at 6 after we finished off the keg and took pictures doing the Stanley Cup), I went to a friends BBQ at his new house. It had railroad tracks behind it, and a treehouse overlooking it, so a couple of us climbed up and sat in the treehouse with a V8 filled of keg beer and finished it off while yelling at passing trains.

It was honestly the best Saturday I've had in awhile, although I hurt my toe somehow. Sandals + tree climbing + drunk = bad.

Edited by Felix

I went to J Bucks restaurant(Joe Bucks). First beer they gave me was on the house because it was the end of the keg. Second one was on the house because we were sox fans and they wanted us to move to the other side of the bar so cubs fans could have that side. Third one we paid for. A nice 3 for 1 deal when we were only stopping in for one beer.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 10, 2008 -> 02:04 AM)
Damn, Felix. You're cooler than I thought. We need to drink sometime. I'll wax your ass in a drinking contest.

I'm sure you will. Windsor is much better than I remember though... A LOT better than Ron Diaz, which has been my drink as of late.

I love walking back from another apartment (in the same complex, so really just across the parking lot) with a bottle of booze and seeing a security guard and just nodding at him, when I'm clearly under 21 and drunk. Last time I walked past a bunch of cops that were towing a car, just as fun.

(also, I'm not really drunk, but this thread should always be on the first page nd I'm pretty buzzed... finals are done until Saturday morning, when I have a 45 question test... all multiple choice)

Edited by Felix