New Television season

juddling

Now that the new season is slowly getting underway...what are you liking or waiting to see???? I think Heroes is gonna have another good year. I also liked 'Chuck" on NBC though it will be interesting to see how the premise holds up in the long term.

I caught The Bionic Woman last night and i think it's promising as well. Dirty, Sexy, Money wasn't as bad as i heard and it did have a few funny moments.

Besides the big shows (Lost, Scrubs, The Shield), I am waiting to see this season of Smallville (hot blond Supergirl.....what can go wrong).

Any other early opinions out there?????

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(juddling @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 10:26 AM)
Now that the new season is slowly getting underway...what are you liking or waiting to see???? I think Heroes is gonna have another good year. I also liked 'Chuck" on NBC though it will be interesting to see how the premise holds up in the long term.

I caught The Bionic Woman last night and i think it's promising as well. Dirty, Sexy, Money wasn't as bad as i heard and it did have a few funny moments.

Besides the big shows (Lost, Scrubs, The Shield), I am waiting to see this season of Smallville (hot blond Supergirl.....what can go wrong).

None of the new shows really entice me. I'm just waiting patiently for the returns of Jericho and LOST.

QUOTE(juddling @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 10:26 AM)

The Unit and NCIS had good starts. Looking forward to Smallville and of course Las Vegas on Friday night. More Molly Sims in lingerie please this season. I cant wait for Jericho to come back, and also I am looking for my 24 fix in January.

i watched bionic woman last night and wasn't impressed. it seemed poorly written and acted to me. i'll probably give it one more shot, but it wasn't a promising start.

on the other hand, i really enjoyed "life." i think this show has great potential.

*waits patiently for lost*

QUOTE(juddling @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 10:39 AM)
Reaper!!! That's the other one i couldn't think of. I have that one taped but won't be able to watch it till this weekend

I also have it tivo'd and want to see it. As far as TV reviewers go, I have read numerous ones that said Reaper was the best new show this fall.

Boston Legal had a really funny season premiere, I like the addition of John Larroquette and the subtraction of a few others who were really minor characters in teh grand scheme of things(Craig Bierko, that other chick that was with him from New York).

I like the shakeup they had in the office

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 08:29 AM)
None of the new shows really entice me. I'm just waiting patiently for the returns of Jericho and LOST.

I can't wait to get some new Jericho and I hope the ratings pick up this season so it can become a show that last a couple years (or that it at least will be able to air to an ending so we get answers).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 12:44 PM)
I can't wait to get some new Jericho and I hope the ratings pick up this season so it can become a show that last a couple years (or that it at least will be able to air to an ending so we get answers).

I watched the whole season online and got hooked this summer

I've been waiting for Jericho for a LONG time. Was part of the campaign to bring it back after CBS unjustly cancelled it.

Others on my list include.....nothing really. I don't watch much syndicated TV. Maybe The Office if I can catch up with it in time. I was able to not see 1 episode of Heroes until the entire Season 1 came out on HD DVD, and then watched it all at once. I'm a big fan now, but trying to wait for that to happen to Season 2(I know, long wait in store).

Oh, and I watch any Gordon Ramsey show as well, he amuses me.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 11:24 AM)
I've been waiting for Jericho for a LONG time. Was part of the campaign to bring it back after CBS unjustly cancelled it.

Others on my list include.....nothing really. I don't watch much syndicated TV. Maybe The Office if I can catch up with it in time. I was able to not see 1 episode of Heroes until the entire Season 1 came out on HD DVD, and then watched it all at once. I'm a big fan now, but trying to wait for that to happen to Season 2(I know, long wait in store).

Oh, and I watch any Gordon Ramsey show as well, he amuses me.

Jericho is back...correct?

Its back, but as I have heard, only as a midseason replacement for some other failed show to come. They will gauge(no pun intended) the viewing ratings then, and go from there. That was the last plan I read, but it may have changed. It was such a crock for that show to ever get cancelled, and then in its place, CBS produces some drivel called Kid Nation?!?! GMAFB

I dug Chuck and Dirty Sexy Money, missed Reaper on Tuesday, but ill TiVo the replay tonight.

Not really interested in many of the other new shows...

Heroes was great, but not a fan of Peter Petrelli's amnesia, that f***ing LAME.

How I Met your Mother is really hitting it's stride in season three. The premeire was Lege.... wait for it.....dary. 2nd best comedy on TV (The Office being number 1)

Can't wait for 30 Rock, Scrubs and of course LOST

QUOTE(Cali @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 01:33 PM)
I dug Chuck and Dirty Sexy Money, missed Reaper on Tuesday, but ill TiVo the replay tonight.

Not really interested in many of the other new shows...

Heroes was great, but not a fan of Peter Petrelli's amnesia, that f***ing LAME.

How I Met your Mother is really hitting it's stride in season three. The premeire was Lege.... wait for it.....dary. 2nd best comedy on TV (The Office being number 1)

Can't wait for 30 Rock, Scrubs and of course LOST

Hey someone else who loves how I met your mother. I honestly think Jason Segel is one of the greatest unknown comedy actors going right now.

QUOTE(juddling @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 02:32 PM)
Swarley rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like How I Met Your Mother

:lolhitting

I watched the season premiere cuz I have a crush on Mandy Moore. Thought it was ok. A friend who watches it all the time said it wasn't like the usual stuff so I'll keep watching.

I actually laughed more during the Big Bang Theory.

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 02:36 PM)
I watched the season premiere cuz I have a crush on Mandy Moore. Thought it was ok. A friend who watches it all the time said it wasn't like the usual stuff so I'll keep watching.

I actually laughed more during the Big Bang Theory.

season 1 and 2 on DVD my friend.