Tattoos

ShoeLessRob

I haven't seen a thread about Tattoos in my short time on Soxtalk, but if there is one please feel free to lock this one.

I was just curious to hear everyone's thoughts about getting a tattoo and if you have any please feel free to share. Or show any of your favorite designs you've seen on the internet/elsewhere.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 10:00 PM)
I always thought that elements of the Barking Pumpkin record label would be awesome tattoos, but my wife threatened me with bodily injury if i ever got them.

bpl.gif

Yes and yes.

But I'm not a tattoo person. If I were, it'd be something along these lines (a Zappa reference :P)

Man, i LOVE tattoos

I have a half sleeve on my right arm which will slowly be turned into a full sleeve.. i have a tribal cross on my left upper arm, and a tribal sun in the middle of my back up by my neck.. ill prolly make the left arm a half sleeve and i am going to get a big tribal going across my back at the shoulder blades..

I couldnt get enough tattoos

Edited by Shadows

I have 4, and they all hurt like a motherf***er. I've got one that says "Chicago" in really fancy writing on my right shoulder. I've got another of the Grimreaper on my lower back. I've got another one of a severed head (a big ass knife going through the head) on my other shoulder. And one of a dude being burned alive. I want to get the jigsaw puppet from Saw.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Sep 28, 2007 -> 02:38 AM)
I have 4, and they all hurt like a motherf***er. I've got one that says "Chicago" in really fancy writing on my right shoulder. I've got another of the Grimreaper on my lower back. I've got another one of a severed head (a big ass knife going through the head) on my other shoulder. And one of a dude being burned alive. I want to get the jigsaw puppet from Saw.

I've actually met someone who has that and I must say... looks pretty damn good. For s***s and giggles...

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 28, 2007 -> 08:13 AM)
From what I understand, some parts of the body hurt a lot more than others.

I was with a friend who had her ankle done, it was her third tat as I recall, she said she will never get another, it was 100X worse than her lower back and *****.

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 28, 2007 -> 08:11 AM)
Mine didn't hurt at all. Just felt hot and than numb. Maybe some of the longer lines the guy dragged on hurt a tad, but the pain is overrated IMO.

Get one on the inside of your arm, thats a wonderful feeling.. thats prolly the only time I was ever uncomfortable during a tattoo