Jim Thome dh

Paul Konerko 1b

Jermaine Dye rf

A.J. Pierzynski c

Josh Fields 3b

Juan Uribe 2b

Brian Anderson lf

John Danks p

should be interesting to see how BA plays...not sure who else will get in, young guys i would assume, but id like to see quentin get in there today, but that probably wont happen

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 10:05 AM)
By any chance is mlbtv free for ST? I'm interested in purchasing it this year but am not sure. Hows the quality? Also, whats the real difference b/w the regular and the premium.

premium looks quite a bit better imo....i mean either way you are watching on a computer, and not an HDTV, but my friends and i think its worth it..i dont think its free during ST but they may have a free game here and there for people to test out, so keep your eyes open....quality overall is way better than it was 5 years ago when i started using it, even on the regular mlbtv

QUOTE(daa84 @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 10:26 AM)
premium looks quite a bit better imo....i mean either way you are watching on a computer, and not an HDTV, but my friends and i think its worth it..i dont think its free during ST but they may have a free game here and there for people to test out, so keep your eyes open....quality overall is way better than it was 5 years ago when i started using it, even on the regular mlbtv

Thanks.

I wonder i fthe quality would be enhanced if i watched it through my PS3/TV

So...2CMT is 1 Chicago time...right? I only ask because that friggin' idiot Murphy is still rambling on about something. How the hell did that idiot ever get a job?

Ah, nevermind, I read the title poorly. I see 2 CENTRAL time. I still have an hour. Good, I'll shut the idiot off. Is there pre-game?

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE(scenario @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 01:23 PM)
This note from whitesox.com at 1pm...

Also this morning, Jerry Owens was scratched from Wednesday's lineup. The fleet-footed leadoff man continues to be plagued by a sore right groin.

It is nice that JO is making it easy to forget Pods. It is like he is still with the team.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 12:57 PM)
So...2CMT is 1 Chicago time...right? I only ask because that friggin' idiot Murphy is still rambling on about something. How the hell did that idiot ever get a job?

:lol: Gleason,dont you find his sound effects adorable?

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 12:57 PM)

Ah, nevermind, I read the title poorly. I see 2 CENTRAL time. I still have an hour. Good, I'll shut the idiot off. Is there pre-game?

Screw the water table. Wanna torture people.....make them listen non-stop to that dolt.

29 minutes to Farmio the smile on face face continues to grow.

QUOTE(shipps @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 01:28 PM)
:lol: Gleason,dont you find his sound effects adorable?

Lord, they usually make even less sense than the stupid crap North has going on. Between him and North I have no idea how the Score ever survived. I guess Boers and Berstein are that good that a station can keep afloat with just them.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 01:32 PM)
Screw the water table. Wanna torture people.....make them listen non-stop to that dolt.

29 minutes to Farmio the smile on face face continues to grow.

Ah, IMO though it is almost a cruel joke to go from the moronic b.s. of Murphy into the pointless meandering and ugliness known as Farmington. I can tolerate it only because of what Farmington is reporting. Used to like him, then Rooney left and I realized how much bullsh*t was really on the Farm.

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 09:37 AM)
Thanks.

I wonder i fthe quality would be enhanced if i watched it through my PS3/TV

No, the video is pre-set at either 400kb/s or 700. The quality of the video is limited on their side, not yours. That being said, the 400k option is tolerable in a decent-sized window, and the 700k is at least standard tv broadcast quality.

QUOTE(almagest @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 02:46 PM)
No, the video is pre-set at either 400kb/s or 700. The quality of the video is limited on their side, not yours. That being said, the 400k option is tolerable in a decent-sized window, and the 700k is at least standard tv broadcast quality.

game is up and running....only 400 kb/s available for this game tho...