Hotter Fans: Cubs or Sox?

frahungski

Guys and gals,

I haven't been around here for a while, but I saw this poll and am ashamed to say that we're losing. A few years ago we were able to get Podsednik to the ASG and, while this may not be so important, we can definitely win this poll as well.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/983402,hotfans060308.article

Edited by frahungski

QUOTE (frahungski @ Jun 7, 2008 -> 07:57 PM)
Guys and gals,

I haven't been around here for a while, but I saw this poll and am ashamed to say that we're losing. A few years ago we were able to get Podsednik to the ASG and, while this may not be so important, we can definitely win this poll as well.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/983402,hotfans060308.article

Do you know who cares about this???

Cub fans.

This and attendance.

The answer, unfortunately, is Cubs fans. This is because its more "popular" to be a Cubs fan and the hott blonde chicks like Blue and White better than Black and White which is more "rough" colors.

Look at every hott girl, they own an iSuck, a Blackberry/Razor, and they are a Cubs fan. The smarter girls are Sox fans.

The HD is not kind to some of the girls they showed today at the game. One girl looked like she was coming down from an 8 day coke binge...

However there was one HOT girl they showed right toward the end of the rain delay coming back to her seat. I swear the camera man stayed on her for like 5 mins, it was awesome. The camera guys are such pervs haha

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 7, 2008 -> 10:09 PM)
The HD is not kind to some of the girls they showed today at the game. One girl looked like she was coming down from an 8 day coke binge...

However there was one HOT girl they showed right toward the end of the rain delay coming back to her seat. I swear the camera man stayed on her for like 5 mins, it was awesome. The camera guys are such pervs haha

Back in the day, when I was growing up, (talking 1992-7 here) my family had one of those huge satellite dishes. They also knew a guy who put a decoder chip in it so we got like every channel for free. Well, I'd always watch what was called "the back feed" on some random satellite. During the commercials the feed stayed on what the production team was seeing. Needless to say it was pretty much tits and ass all the time.

QUOTE (RibbieRubarb @ Jun 7, 2008 -> 07:54 PM)
Do you know who cares about this???

Cub fans.

This and attendance.

Every time I remember how I heard BS growing up for being a Sox fan I see this and realize if it wasnt for real fans the Sox would die and thank god there are idiots like us to always root for them.

The section of Cubs pictures had less dudes so I voted for the Cubs... despite there being a picture of the whitest, palest guy in the world (and a horrible musician, to boot) Billy Corgan.

Why are there dudes in either section anyway?