4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN

qwerty

Jim Thome is the f***ing man. I can't articulate just how much I love him. Always have, always will. There is nothing I'd like more than to see him get a ring this season whether it's with us or another team he's dealt to at the break, he deserves to experience that joy before retires.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 03:25 PM)
oh come on now, it's only one game, whichever way it goes.

Yes, but they know their role, stay in it until the BP comes in and blows it.

Lets nail it down Jenks, no drama needed.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 03:25 PM)
At the current pace, Thome will hit 162 homers this year with 486 RBI's......that would be a good season!

Wise would strike out 450 times lol!

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 09:27 PM)
Please put Anderson in CF, stat...and hopefully we will never see Wise again this season.

Now we only have to worry about Carlos Quentin's bat.

Going back the last few games of ST and I wondert when Wise had ahit the last time?

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 03:27 PM)
Jim Thome is the f***ing man. I can't articulate just how much I love him. Always have, always will. There is nothing I'd like more than to see him get a ring this season whether it's with us or another team he's dealt to at the break, he deserves to experience that joy before retires.

But... he's not clutch!

I really don't get Ozzie, this is the 3rd year in a row that he's refused to substitute Brian late in ballgames. Whether it's Pods heading a ball in LF in Oakland or Swisher showing off miserable range late in games in April of last year, Ozzie prefers to wait until May to start using Brian as a late game defensive replacement.