Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh crap, Al Harris and Kampman's injuries might be season ending.

Kampman isn't the biggest loss because he really hasn't been that effective in the 3-4 but losing Harris hurts. I thought Brad Jones replaced Kampan nicely last week. I do like Tramon Williams, not too excited about Jarret Bush getting more reps, he is god awful, get to see more Underwood. Wouldn't mind GB signing someone.

Is it me or does Turner put Cutler in the absolute worst situations possible in the redzone? Everytime they reach the red zone, its a run to the middle, a swing pass to the flat, and the next thing you know its 3rd and 11 and Cutler is forcing throws.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 23, 2009 -> 02:58 AM)
Is it me or does Turner put Cutler in the absolute worst situations possible in the redzone? Everytime they reach the red zone, its a run to the middle, a swing pass to the flat, and the next thing you know its 3rd and 11 and Cutler is forcing throws.

I totally agree with this. It's like he's just waiting for Cutler to throw against a nickel package.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 22, 2009 -> 08:59 PM)
I totally agree with this. It's like he's just waiting for Cutler to throw against a nickel package.

Thats where I lay the blame in San Francisco too. The playcalling in the red zone is borderline criminal, you can consistently see the opposing defense call out the play that is coming and just stuff it right down the bears throats.

QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 22, 2009 -> 09:14 PM)
A lot of negative comments about the field quality. (Parks Dept, you hearing this?)

They dont care. Never have, never will. Thats why I said earlier this year that I would be for getting field turf, even though I hate artificial grass. This field is complete s***