Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 17, 2010 -> 06:58 PM)
You think that Brees is more unstoppable than Manning?

The story lines are too good this year for Manning vs. Brees. Or Favre vs. Manning. I can't see Indianapolis losing next week... but anything's possible, I guess.

Well the SB coverage out of the NFC will be resugerence of the city of NO and comparing it to Haiti or Brett Favre.

I really hate the unsportslike sports coverage of the sports world now a days.

Go Colts...I guess

The brothers Turner gotta have photos of someone.

It is amazing how much a role coaching has in football......we get hit in the nuts twice with a turner brother and lovie.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 02:08 AM)
Uh...no thanks

What? Whatever you think of Turner as a head coach, the dude is a fantastic offensive coordinator. He made alex smith look promising for christ's sake

I think whomever wins the Saints vs. Vikings game will win the Superbowl. I still don't think the Colts are that good.

I have a feeling the Colts are going to be sorry they late the Jets into the playoffs and think the Jets might win that game. If Revis shuts down Wayne it is basically over.

I would kinda like to see Favre win the Superbowl and just go away.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 09:07 AM)
I think whomever wins the Saints vs. Vikings game will win the Superbowl. I still don't think the Colts are that good.

I have a feeling the Colts are going to be sorry they late the Jets into the playoffs and think the Jets might win that game. If Revis shuts down Wayne it is basically over.

I would kinda like to see Favre win the Superbowl and just go away.

i dont see that happening with his ego. He would want to come back and go out with 2 in a row like Elway did