GameThread: White Sox(25-25) vs Athletics (19-30) 7:11 CT Comcast

Kyyle23

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 09:30 PM)
So guess who got pulled after 1 inning tonight? Mr. Poreda/Richard/Hudson/Broadway himself. It's not his elbow though, as it's his ankle I believe.

Took me a second to figure out who in the hell you were talking about.

Whisler impressed me there. Fastball topped out at 90 I think, but his change was nasty. Once he got his nerves settled (he looked like a total mess for the first batter), he had some better than expected stuff. If he can control his fastball, he might be useful at the Major League level.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 10:34 PM)
Honestly, I can't believe we didn't score tonight. Mazzaro looked so bad in the first 2 innings. Tomorrow's lineup needs to be righty dominant, as their pitcher destroys lefty hitters.

Does anyone put "as" in the middle of their sentences more than you, as I see you do it quite often.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 09:35 PM)
Does anyone put "as" in the middle of their sentences more than you, as I see you do it quite often.

i've been known to do it on occasion, as i like variety in my sentence structure.

The thing that irritated me for this game was that through two innings the guy was at about 60 pitches yet he breezes.

This was a loss no big deal but the approach changed midway through the game is what really pisses me off.

The AJ and Nix AB's early and Pods getting picked off blow my mind. Where the f*** is Pods going.....

Why do they f***ing insist on manufacturing runs when they are scoring. The Pittsburgh game they blew is the epitome of stupid.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 09:49 PM)
The thing that irritated me for this game was that through two innings the guy was at about 60 pitches yet he breezes.

This was a loss no big deal but the approach changed midway through the game is what really pisses me off.

The AJ and Nix AB's early and Pods getting picked off blow my mind. Where the f*** is Pods going.....

Why do they f***ing insist on manufacturing runs when they are scoring. The Pittsburgh game they blew is the epitome of stupid.

Ozzie says Pods was trying to steal 3rd.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 09:50 PM)
Honestly that's kind of hilarious in hindsight. How the f***...?

That was flashed on the Comcast post game screen. that is amazing. 3 maybe 4 more rookies facing us in the next week alone.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 09:51 PM)
Ozzie says Pods was trying to steal 3rd.

I understand and later in the game that is fine but you need to get a feel for the game there.

Pods should not be stealing as he serves no purpose now other than to get himself hurt. He is not a good basestealer anymore.

Frustrating to lose to another pitcher nobody's ever heard of. Yeah, he's a great prospect.

I won't moan and groan, just say I feel for the poor fans who were in attendance for another blanking in the Cell. It's no fun to be in the stands when your team doesn't do s***.