GameThread: Tigers (33-26) v. White Sox (27-33) 1:05 WGN

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 11:28 AM)
I think his median should be around Mike Cameron or Steve Finley in their primes.

I think Mike Cameron is an excellent comparison actually...because Mike Cameron has the same issue that I'm concerned about with D2: the mighty Danks; he'd make an exceptional top of the order hitter if he could cut down on the strikeouts by like 30%.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 02:07 PM)
Joe Morgan just shook his fist in rage.

I always thought Morgan disparaging relatively simple stuff like OPS and the modern emphasis on OBP was so ironic, because virtually all of the newer ways of looking at the game make him look like an even better player.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 11:32 AM)
His upside is probably Grady Sizemore.

Grady and Brady (Anderson) both have(had) quite a following amongst the ladies. For those of you bored waiting on the game. Check out a very funny woman's thoughts on Brady Anderson. We don't often get a woman fans perspective around here on baseball hunks.Also the comments after are pretty good too. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...sa%3DX%26um%3D1

What is the point of wishing that we dont play this game? It doesnt make a difference, they will end up playing it one way or another, it isnt as if they are going to be facing a bad team in Milwaukee. And even then, the Sox just faced back to back bad teams in the A's and Cleveland and got smacked around

I hope they play

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 02:13 PM)
Boy this little teenage girl is a huge whore.

Thank You! I was waiting for someone to comment about this girl..... I was about to have to bring it up myself but boy what a lil whore... Gotta love steve he will start to badger her and then "take away her chair"

Getting off topic but.... wouldn't Ozzie be great for a talk show like this....

Ozzie:"You know what [explitive], you doing so many drugs, its my fault. I'm a sh**ty show host, I will take the blame but if you don't stop you know what's going to happen to you.. I don't [explitive] know, what but in the 80s you would be in jail!"