(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Dec 23, 2013 -> 05:00 PM)
People are weird. I wonderered if the wife was abusive or something.

It was a messy divorce, he was supposed to hand his son over to his wife after visitation and went and did that instead

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Schumaker, it won't be long judging by reports.

I'm a big NASCAR and IndyCar fan. I never really got into F1, but I paid a little bit more attention during the years when they had races at Indy. Schumacher is still the only person to win five races at IMS.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 2, 2014 -> 08:21 AM)
Looks like Ariel Sharon is getting close too, I didnt realize that guy has been in a coma since 2006

Is vegetative state the same as a coma? I'm no Dr.

No way I would want to live like that for 7 years. Hope my family would let me go.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 2, 2014 -> 09:01 AM)

No way I would want to live like that for 7 years. Hope my family would let me go.

Im not sure either, I was just going off of the CNN article i read that stated his condition is deteriorating. And I am with you, no way I would want to live like that

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 2, 2014 -> 09:01 AM)

Vegetative state and a coma are not quite the same. If someone is in a vegetative state, they may show signs of being awake (such as opening and closing eyes), but they have no awareness or cognitive ability.

• 2 weeks later...

WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young, oldest living squared circle personality, has passed at the age of 90. Johnnie Mae Young was truly one of the greatest female competitors to ever lace up a pair of boots. A proud competitor for three quarters of a century and Young truly blazed a path for future female grapplers beginning in the 1940s.

Edited by Soxfest