Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I interviewed with 4 companies this week for a full-time job in a Logistics/Supply Chain role after I graduate:

ExxonMobile

Cummins

Whirlpool

Chep

Does anyone have any advice on working for these companies?

Obviously, Exxon would be amazing, but it's also incredibly competitive so we'll see. I'm going up against MBA students for that job, so I don't think it's likely. Regardless, getting past the screening process and receiving an interview alone makes me happy.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 30, 2010 -> 06:03 PM)
I interviewed with 4 companies this week for a full-time job in a Logistics/Supply Chain role after I graduate:

ExxonMobile

Cummins

Whirlpool

Chep

Does anyone have any advice on working for these companies?

Obviously, Exxon would be amazing, but it's also incredibly competitive so we'll see. I'm going up against MBA students for that job, so I don't think it's likely. Regardless, getting past the screening process and receiving an interview alone makes me happy.

Congrats! Weren't you with GE earlier or am I confusing posters again. Also, I can give a reference for you to a company that I interned for last summer and will be back again to this summer that is recognized as a very good place for supply chain if you want, PM me if interested (it's in the north suburbs of Chicago just fyi).

And good luck with interviews!

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 06:29 PM)
Congrats! Weren't you with GE earlier or am I confusing posters again. Also, I can give a reference for you to a company that I interned for last summer and will be back again to this summer that is recognized as a very good place for supply chain if you want, PM me if interested (it's in the north suburbs of Chicago just fyi).

And good luck with interviews!

Thanks!

Yes, I have been with GE for the last 10 months (full time internship from Dec-Aug, and then part-time once school started again). I'm looking at staying with them, but I'm trying to explore all options.

You started that thread last year about internships/jobs... maybe I should start another.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 05:26 PM)
Just had "the talk" with my 11 year old son. The one my Dad never had with me. Makes me wonder how I knew what to do.

My dad never had it with me either. Thank God for the movies and internet.