Gavin Floyd getting married today

scenario

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:24 AM)
How could you be in the MLB and NOT have a smokin hot chick?

Ah yes, you raise a good point. But note those guys who get hitched when they're still coming up through the ranks, either right out of college or high school. If only they had waited....

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 02:52 PM)
Snatch

I'll give you credit, it was the same actor. It was actually the very end of Gone in 60 Seconds, the big tall British dude (who apparently played professional soccer in real-life) who played the character that didn't speak throughout the movie, delivering a diatribe at the very end as they grilled. +1 for Jester

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Jan 5, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
I'll give you credit, it was the same actor. It was actually the very end of Gone in 60 Seconds, the big tall British dude (who apparently played professional soccer in real-life) who played the character that didn't speak throughout the movie, delivering a diatribe at the very end as they grilled. +1 for Jester

Vinnie Jones???

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 08:55 AM)
Vinnie Jones played Juggernaut on the X-Men??? Wow, I didn't know that.

In X-3 he did. And he said that line too. It was about the only redeemable portion of that crapfest.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:06 PM)
I want to be the first to preemptively blame any struggles Gavin has at any point from this point forward on his marriage. All sexist comments suggesting she is nagging him will be used.

I second the notion.

If he was uptight before, he will be even more so now that he is getting laid less.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Jan 5, 2010 -> 09:21 PM)

Damn that's right... I forgot Gone in 60 seconds. I confused his roles lol