A Seinfeld Thread

maggsmaggs

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One very most favorite of mine is "The Heart Attack", where George thinks he's having a heart attack. Turns out he needs his tonsils removed. Trying to save money he sees a hollistic healer. The "cure" turns George's skin purple. It's frickin' hilarious.

I can't remember what episode, but there is a scene where in the middle of a conversation or argument in Jerry's apartment, the phone rings, he answers and it is someone selling subscriptions to the Times. They ask him if he'd be interested in buying one, he says "yes" enthusiastically, then hangs up and resumes the conversation.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 10, 2010 -> 01:39 PM)
there was an early episode that I only vaguely remember - just that it was hilarious - where saddam hussein double parks george and kramer in...if anyone knows the name of the episode i'd love to watch it.

The Dinner Party, Season 5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dinner_Party_(Seinfeld)

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jan 10, 2010 -> 01:18 PM)
One very most favorite of mine is "The Heart Attack", where George thinks he's having a heart attack. Turns out he needs his tonsils removed. Trying to save money he sees a hollistic healer. The "cure" turns George's skin purple. It's frickin' hilarious.

"I'm a mutant!"

Seriously I still quote this show daily, and no one knows what I'm talking about.

I love the part of the Puerto Rican parade episode where they all try to use the bathroom under their aliases.

Pennypacker. Vanderlay. Varnsen.

Jerry: If we're all here who's watching the factory?

Kramer: What factory?

Jerry: The Saab factory...

Kramer: Jerry that's in Sweden.

My favorite scene in the history of Seinfeld is the episode where Elaine's neighbor has a dog that won't shut up. She, Kramer, and Newman "take care of" said dog by stealing it and leaving it on the front stoop of someone's farmhouse... but it snags some of Kramer's shirt and brings it home. Authorities show up, yada, yada, yada.

So we cut to a policeman at a door, and it's opened revealing Newman. Without a look of surprise on his face, and a cigarette hanging from his mouth, "What took ya so long?"

Oh man, that gets me everytime. However, there's not much in Seinfeld that doesn't get me everytime... Jerry collecting money from Elaine over the Putty bet, and laughing with a cigar. Brilliant. I could go on all day.

But yeah, that Newman scene above is great.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 10, 2010 -> 06:08 PM)
My favorite scene in the history of Seinfeld is the episode where Elaine's neighbor has a dog that won't shut up. She, Kramer, and Newman "take care of" said dog by stealing it and leaving it on the front stoop of someone's farmhouse... but it snags some of Kramer's shirt and brings it home. Authorities show up, yada, yada, yada.

So we cut to a policeman at a door, and it's opened revealing Newman. Without a look of surprise on his face, and a cigarette hanging from his mouth, "What took ya so long?"

Oh man, that gets me everytime. However, there's not much in Seinfeld that doesn't get me everytime... Jerry collecting money from Elaine over the Putty bet, and laughing with a cigar. Brilliant. I could go on all day.

But yeah, that Newman scene above is great.

My favorite episode is the one where the Kenny Roger's chicken place goes in across from Kramer's apartment. So many great parts from that episode. Jerry and Kramer switch apartments because of the neon lights and Jerry comes in all tweaked out like Kramer.

"Newman you wouldn't eat broccoli if it was deep fried in chocolate sauce."

"Baaaaaad Chicken!!!! Mess you up!!!"

I'll always have a soft spot for the Tweety Pez episode too as a pez collector.

so many memories/quotes to choose from.....

"..But I dont wanna be a pirate"

"No soup for you!!!!"

I liked when George was working for the Yank-me's and he had a shelf built under his desk so he could take naps under there.

Mulva?????

"They're real and they're SPECTACULAR!!!!!!"

Easily my favorite series of all time.

My favorite episodes are "The Marine Biologist" and the episode where Kramer gets into cockfighting.

Really too hard to pick a favorite episode. Oh yeah, the Cheever letters episode too.