Films Thread

knightni

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 09:09 AM)
good to hear that the franchise is back on track

As soon as the movie started and it was the same type of music from the original Predator I was so pumped up..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 02:09 PM)
Tim Burton needs to go back to making original material. "Alice in Wonderland" was not very good. Nice visuals, but boring.

I enjoyed it, and i was glad it was a continuation of the original story as opposed to a "reimagining"

Taking my daughter to see Despicable Me in about 20 minutes

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 10, 2010 -> 11:51 AM)
Despicable Me was fun for me and my daughter, the little minions are hysterical. I like Steve Carell so that may sway my opinion a little bit more, but it was a funny movie

That is a redbox for me when it comes out;

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 10, 2010 -> 02:18 PM)
That is a redbox for me when it comes out;

Im a big fan of seeing a movie in 3d so we did. Plus, my daughter really wanted to see it, so it was a no brainer for me

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 11:50 PM)
I finally got around to watching "X-Files: I Want To Believe". Not good, not good at all. Very disappointing. Extremely lame story line.

honestly one of the worst films I ever saw.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 10, 2010 -> 02:50 PM)
honestly one of the worst films I ever saw.

On that note, I watched Men Who Stare at Goats the other night.

Outside of the part where they crash into the stone in the desert, I thought it was incredibly stupid.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 10, 2010 -> 04:25 PM)
I would agree, not the worst I've ever seen, but top 10. A psychic pedophile priest? After all those years that is the best they could come up with?

Could he see himself molesting kids in the future?

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 11, 2010 -> 03:06 AM)
I really liked The Men Who Stare at Goats.

Sooooo boring, there isn't a single scene from that movie that is stuck in my head, completely forgettable. And Ewan McGregor needs to stop doing American accents because they're epically horrible and it's funny because he was doing an American accent while playing a character who in real life is f***ing British an accent that he can actually pull off as a Scotsman.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 11, 2010 -> 03:11 AM)
Sooooo boring, there isn't a single scene from that movie that is stuck in my head, completely forgettable. And Ewan McGregor needs to stop doing American accents because they're epically horrible and it's funny because he was doing an American accent while playing a character who in real life is f***ing British an accent that he can actually pull off as a Scotsman.

Shut up.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 11, 2010 -> 03:11 AM)

Trainspotting :wub:

Haven't seen The Men Who Stare At Goats yet, but I wanted to after seeing the trailers. I haven't heard many good things about it, so I've been delayed in getting to it, but I will eventually.