Films Thread

knightni

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 03:34 PM)
You are not my friend anymore. I'm taking away my toys and going home.

I shall find new friends...friends that will agree with me on every movie review that I give...that is my ultimate dream.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 07:15 AM)
I shall find new friends...friends that will agree with me on every movie review that I give...that is my ultimate dream.

fans of tyler perry movies will find no such friends.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 07:15 AM)

I have a friend that will agree with pretty much anything we say about a movie. Even if you can tell he didn't like it he will just say "yeah, it was pretty good". My friends and I told him we thought "Gamer" was awesome and thats exactly what he said about it.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 05:09 PM)
I have a friend that will agree with pretty much anything we say about a movie. Even if you can tell he didn't like it he will just say "yeah, it was pretty good". My friends and I told him we thought "Gamer" was awesome and thats exactly what he said about it.

His nickname must be Captain Backbone.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 05:09 PM)

I can choose him for example...to be my best friend even. We will talk about how great Precious was.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 8, 2010 -> 04:04 PM)
Enjoyed Machete.

Damn, why does Michelle Rodriguez have to be such a bad actress and why can't she be a tad more pretty? Her body is killer.

really? man I think she is hott

QUOTE (T R U @ Sep 9, 2010 -> 02:29 AM)
really? man I think she is hott

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 9, 2010 -> 03:15 AM)
as do i.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Sep 9, 2010 -> 03:24 AM)
Make that 3 of us.

Mugshot__rodriguez%20michelle.jpg

Such natural beauty. Good call, fellas.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 07:29 AM)
Machete was meh to me. It was a really poor mans Inglorious Basterds. It was kind of fun and had all the things you would expect in a Rodriguez film but it just didnt do much for me.

But man, that chick naked on the bed in the opening scene was absolutely unbelievable.

I hated Inglorious Bastards, but boy did I enjoy Machete. Thoroughly an amusing movie.