• e60
    • Around the Horn
    • Rome is Burning
    • First Take (Morning Show)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportsnation is my favorite show. Beadle is fun to look at, and I find it's actually really entertaining. Not where I go to get sports info, but I really think it's entertaining.

I hate Rome is Burning. All that 5'1" little pipsqueak does is rant and crap all over everyone and every topic. He makes up dumb nicknames for people, and acts like he is better than everyone else. Pisses me off.

Can we all at least agree that Baseball Tonight is the BEST show on ESPN? I loooooooove me some Baseball Tonight.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 01:18 AM)
Sportscenter whenever Linda Kohn or Chris Berman is on hands down.

You make me sick.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 01:19 AM)
Can we all at least agree that Baseball Tonight is the BEST show on ESPN? I loooooooove me some Baseball Tonight.

Yes it was...... about 4-5 years ago.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 02:40 PM)
I voted First Take because Skip Bayless is the most worthless analyst since Mariotti.

I would have mentioned the Scott Van Pelt Show just for his co-host idiot.

I dislike both especially after the Perfect. Skip Bayless claimed it was nothing special and Van Pelt wasn't there and his co-host didn't mention the perfecto, because no one likes to hear about anything but Brett Favre and Michael Vick.

Good call, I really like the Scott Van Pelt show too.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 01:23 AM)
What's your fav. ESPN show?

I stated mine earlier, though any ESPN show really isn't that great. MLB Network is where it's at now-a-days. I'll say this too, I don't mind Sportsnation at all. They have fun at what they do, and as many people said prior, the chick is easy on the eyes.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 03:18 AM)
Sportscenter whenever Linda Kohn or Chris Berman is on hands down.

Linda Kohn is ok in my book from a comment she made on a 2am SC last summer. I think my friend and I were the only person who caught her "joke".

As SC was going to commercial, Kohn was giving a preview of the upcoming highlights and it involved the Houston Rockets. Well she said something like, "And when we come back, we'll see how Yao Ming and the Houston Wokets...."

It was great.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 02:40 PM)
I voted First Take because Skip Bayless is the most worthless analyst since Mariotti.

I would have mentioned the Scott Van Pelt Show just for his co-host idiot.

I dislike both especially after the Perfect. Skip Bayless claimed it was nothing special and Van Pelt wasn't there and his co-host didn't mention the perfecto, because no one likes to hear about anything but Brett Favre and Michael Vick.

I would say Skip Bayless is more worthless than Mariotti. Whenever I see Skip Bayless, I die a little inside.

QUOTE (Spiff @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 12:01 PM)
oh man that f***in E60 show, I can't stand how they do research and interviews and produce actual stories. it really gets me mad.

Haha i'm glad someone else said it. I've enjoyed many strories that show has produced, most, if not all, of which I wouldnt have known about otherwise.

I haven't intentionally seen even a second of an ESPN program that wasn't a baseball game in about 2 years. My life is significantly richer because of this. I can't think of a single reason to watch any of their original programming; it doesn't really qualify as "entertainment" in my world, I think "shrieking for the stupid" is a far better description of what you're really getting. So I suppose if you're dimwitted and enjoy being lied to and screamed at you could find some entertainment in a few of those shows.

And anyone who gets MLB Network and is still watching Baseball Tonight there's something seriously wrong with. I'll put Mitch Williams up against anyone who's ever appeared on Baseball Tonight with confidence that Mitch will significantly out entertain, inform and hold your interest over multiple shows.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 11:51 AM)
And anyone who gets MLB Network and is still watching Baseball Tonight there's something seriously wrong with. I'll put Mitch Williams up against anyone who's ever appeared on Baseball Tonight with confidence that Mitch will significantly out entertain, inform and hold your interest over multiple shows.

I don't have MLB at home but do at work and love having it on in the morning. I like how they do the highlight packages without an anchor talking over it but just the play by play from the broadcasts.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 11:51 AM)

Quick Pitch is great and the Sunday show that recaps the weekend series as a whole is good......when your team plays well.

On a nightly basis MLB Network is also almost liek havingthe MLB package. They seem to be NYY/Bos neutral.

All of their on air talent is good.