GAME THREAD: 4/10 Twinkies vs Sox - 12:05pm cdt CSN+, Baker vs Garcia

chisox2334

QUOTE (The Beast @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 02:02 PM)
I expect f***ing winning baseball. What I am seeing right now is losing baseball - this "offense" that Guillen has a hard on for obviously isn't working. It seems like the Sox are still going to need to rely on the long ball to win. I can only hope that they dig up JD from his vacation spot and insert him into this sterile "offense."

good post.

where are all those people who used to b**** and complain about the softball lift and pull offenses now?

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 02:02 PM)
What the hell makes you think that Flowers is a terrible hitter?

Boers and Bernstein said so. They know all, even though they probably haven't consistently seen him.

Just handing the game over on a silver platter at this point, Williams has nothing. Was there ever a doubt? What do you think will happen when Linebrink comes in? It'll be the same s*** from the other side of the mound

Ozzie's infatuation with using left handed pitchers to pitch to left handed hitters is killing me. You can do it sometimes, but you can't do it ALL THE TIME!

Especially when the left hander you use is Randy freaking Williams. Somebody needs to tell Ozzie that Randy sucks.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 03:03 PM)
good post.

where are all those people who used to b**** and complain about the softball lift and pull offenses now?

Just like the rotating DH thing, I wouldn't mind this balanced approach to offense if it was filled by good players.

We have one of the most inept offspeed hitting offenses I've seen. An abysmal defensive team at some spots. Add to that, a bullpen (sans Santos and Putz sometimes) that can't throw strikes, and boys we have a helluva team.