GAME THREAD: 4/10 Twinkies vs Sox - 12:05pm cdt CSN+, Baker vs Garcia

chisox2334

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:55 PM)
I heard B & B on the Score saying that they've come to the conclusion that Flowers is not very good at baseball, and that they should trade him NOW while they can still get something for him.

Depressing.

Happy they made that distinction after 18 spring training ab's.

And btw, whoever said it, I pretty much agree, Flowers probably would be our best bet to dh at this point, it wont happen though.

Jesus christ people, quit picking apart everything I say. Freddy, OUR 5th starter, pitched perfectly well, for OUR Chicago White Sox, where he is OUR 5th starter, and we didn't know what to expect.

There, that defined well enough for you all?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:57 PM)
B & B also said no team will ever win a WS with Juan Uribe as their starting SS. They have a lot of opinions on baseball, but not always very correct.

Giants are looking pretty good this year. :cheers

the worst swings i've seen in my life from a professional baseball team, on anything that isn't a fastball inside

i want new hitters!

the scouting report on the white sox is in the smithsonian collecting dust and cobwebs

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:55 PM)
I heard B & B on the Score saying that they've come to the conclusion that Flowers is not very good at baseball, and that they should trade him NOW while they can still get something for him.

Depressing.

Hearing B&B use their phrase "not good at ____" is about as tired as lazy Terry Boers calling someone a "dope" or "retard" instead of actually making an argument. Try something new once every five years, boys.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 02:00 PM)
That AJ and Flowers are terrible hitters? Whats tough to comprehend abou that?

the comment isn't tough to comprehend. the fact that there's a real person walking around and breathing, and believes that to be true is what's hard to comprehend.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:59 PM)
Jesus christ people, quit picking apart everything I say. Freddy, OUR 5th starter, pitched perfectly well, for OUR Chicago White Sox, where he is OUR 5th starter, and we didn't know what to expect.

There, that defined well enough for you all?

I expect f***ing winning baseball. What I am seeing right now is losing baseball - this "offense" that Guillen has a hard on for obviously isn't working. It seems like the Sox are still going to need to rely on the long ball to win. I can only hope that they dig up JD from his vacation spot and insert him into this sterile "offense."