NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
I wonder if they're going to be multiple hats in front of him (ala when a top HS recruit chooses a college)? That would be the final straw for me. Either way, Lebron is going to be one hated mofo when this is all said and done.

He was a giant douchebag before all this started.

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:37 PM)
twithersAP

Odd that LeBron debuts on Twitter and TV deal comes a few hours later. Also, website is re-launching. All tells me he's moving on.

sounds like he might be leaving town, but we'll see

We just don't know, and it's going to be another 46 hours of misery.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:19 PM)
Anyone else notice that Vinny Del Negro has another NBA head coaching job?

You've gotta figure that this really makes the Clips a contender for LeBron. Obviously, their management is serious about winning.

Ha... that was fun to type. Seriously, is there any other place he could wind up? We should all have guessed it...

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 09:38 PM)
Thank you, Dr. Moderator.

WTF. How does being in Cleveland mean a player doesn't need twitter? How have I acted like Sam Smith?

You are going to really hate it when I suspend your ass on Thursday at 8pm central.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:41 PM)
You are going to really hate it when I suspend your ass on Thursday at 8pm central.

Yes. Not being able to post on Soxtalk will mean my whole interwebs + tv + cell phone will die. You have won.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:43 PM)
Yes. Not being able to post on Soxtalk will mean my whole interwebs + tv + cell phone will die. You have won.

If it means anything, I'm cool with it. It was a pretty stupid comment on my part.

As well, good to VDN get another job. All things considered, he did about as good as anyone would have done with the Bulls the last two years. Had Noah been healthy this season, the Bulls are probably closer to 45-50 wins. He had a team of zero shooters and a weak bench. It clearly was not meant to be in Chicago, but it wasn't because he did a bad job.

QUOTE (AbeFroman @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:46 PM)
If it means anything, I'm cool with it. It was a pretty stupid comment on my part.

If it means anything, I was kidding around but it was a dickhead comment and I am sorry. The more posts in this thread, the better.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 09:41 PM)

Forum mods can suspend people? News to me.

BTW, I still believe he stays in Cleveland. But if he does come here... I will be drinking heavily that night and the next night.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:47 PM)
As well, good to VDN get another job. All things considered, he did about as good as anyone would have done with the Bulls the last two years. Had Noah been healthy this season, the Bulls are probably closer to 45-50 wins. He had a team of zero shooters and a weak bench. It clearly was not meant to be in Chicago, but it wasn't because he did a bad job.

It's just REALLY fitting that he's winding up with the Clippers.

if i was the bulls i'd have asked lebron to masturbate into a cup during their interview, steal an egg from candace parker, and find a nice surrogate to make a nice play for the 2035 free agency season with us having the major advantage in having conceived chairman craig - king of thieves, best basketball player in the worlds.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:48 PM)
if i was the bulls i'd have asked lebron to masturbate into a cup during their interview, steal an egg from candace parker, and find a nice surrogate to make a nice play for the 2035 free agency season with us having the major advantage in having conceived chairman craig - king of thieves, best basketball player in the worlds.

I nominate this for post of the year. Where do I put that?

what the f

I dont even

what

I don't see any way Lebron leaves Cleveland now with this 1 hour special. All the twitter/website crap is just him eating up all the attention he can get. Doesn't mean he's moving on.

Now, change gears and work on Wade, Bosh, and Boozer.

And consider me happy as s*** that VDN got a job. Good for him. I'll definitely be rooting for him.

:huh:

Drugs or booze?