2010 Summer TV Thread

Brian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Aug 10, 2010 -> 07:00 PM)
Oh snap. Season 5 of Dexter and Season 2 of Eastbound and Down start on the same night! Sept. 26!

I know I am in the minority but East Bound and Down got old pretty fast for me.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 08:32 AM)
I know I am in the minority but East Bound and Down got old pretty fast for me.

That show has no legs. It's funny because it's a lot of cursing and put-downs, but that cannot last. I don't say this to any of my friends because they think it's the funniest thing that has ever been and I would get ridiculed to no end for my opinion.

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 07:50 PM)
Anyone else here excited for season 2 of 'The League'? That show is hilarious

Yep. Season 1 was awesome.

Did anyone watch the finale of Last Comic Standing? Felipe Esparza won. WHAT A JOKE! He should not have even made the top 10 cut, let alone win. I have no idea how he won. He is NOT funny. I feel bad for Tommy Johnigan because he was easily the best comedian on that show. Sad he lost.

QUOTE (Cali @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 11:07 AM)
Entourage mercifully coming to an end next season. I wonder if the last shot will be all of them clinking beer and looking out over the city of LA while rock music plays?

I actually have liked this season. Anything would of been better than last season though. I think it is a good thing to end it.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 12:09 PM)
I know who wins HOH on Big Brother, and I am NOT happy.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 12:37 PM)
Heard it wasn't even close. My girl, Britany, is in trouble.

You guys might want to black this out. I now know based on these easily deciphered posts. I choose to ignore the twitter accounts for just such reasons.

I cannot believe we have to hear that whiny b**** of a man talk about how amazing he is all week.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 12:37 PM)
Heard it wasn't even close. My girl, Britany, is in trouble.

I may have to black this out, but this is how I see it going:

The HOH nominates Matt and Hayden. Matt then uses his DPOV to take himself off and he puts Kathy on. Kathy is then gone.

And sorry Steve. It was fairly obvious if you watch after dark. That little p****.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 09:42 PM)
I may have to black this out, but this is how I see it going:

The HOH nominates Matt and Hayden. Matt then uses his DPOV to take himself off and he puts Kathy on. Kathy is then gone.

And sorry Steve. It was fairly obvious if you watch after dark. That little p****.

Nominations

He put up Ragan and Lane. But before the nomination ceremony, Brenden told Britany he was putting her up before being called into the diary room. There is a rule you can't tell someone that you are putting them up so people think BB told Brenden he couldn't put up Britany, which is fine with me. She needs more bikini time and she is hilarious.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 14, 2010 -> 09:08 AM)
Nominations

He put up Ragan and Lane. But before the nomination ceremony, Brenden told Britany he was putting her up before being called into the diary room. There is a rule you can't tell someone that you are putting them up so people think BB told Brenden he couldn't put up Britany, which is fine with me. She needs more bikini time and she is hilarious.

Why is rachel back?

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 10:28 PM)
Anyone else watch the Hoff Roast? Greg Giraldo's Gary Coleman joke was fantastic.

I saw the beginning of it when Lampanelli, Hamilton and Ross roasted him. Lisa Lampanelli was fantastic (she usually is). Ross was horrible. Hamilton was hit and miss. I'll try and catch the rest tomorrow as I'm sure they'll re-air it.