06/08/2010 - 7:10 CST, CSN - Floyd vs. Galarraga

iamshack

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 08:51 PM)
Maybe it's something the Great Don Cooper should work with him on? He's about to get himself in a ton of trouble here. Whenever Gavin pitches from the Floyd, everything seems to go outside to righties.

?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 07:55 PM)
Nice job by Gavin. Did anyone else have Directv issues today?

No but have had DirectTv issues for a couple of weeks finally fixed on Saturday, but in our little townhouse community we have it coming through phone lines instead of cable lines so our issues are probably different.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 06:59 PM)
Meant to say Gavin from the stretch, of course.

Directv was updating something, and then it froze. Had to restart it, and my wife said tons of people said something similar.

I thought you were creating a new punchline...I thought it was just part of your comedy routine today...I kinda liked it...:)

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 08:59 PM)
Meant to say Gavin from the stretch, of course.

Directv was updating something, and then it froze. Had to restart it, and my wife said tons of people said something similar.

Yeah, they were rolling out the software update for 3D. I think they just went and reset everybody remotely because all my boxes were turned on when I got home.

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 01:10 AM)
Yeah, they were rolling out the software update for 3D. I think they just went and reset everybody remotely because all my boxes were turned on when I got home.

So how do we get it back in focus, as it's not a clear picture.