Most Disturbing Movie Scenes

hogan873

I HATE the murder scene in Wonderland where they bash those people to bloody pulps with those pipes. I think knowing that's a true story made it even worse.

Obviously the curb stomp scene from AHX ..one of my fave movies of all time (that and the Boondock saints movies)

SEVERAL different scenes from Visitor Q ...That movie just should not exist!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scene from "Hannibal" where Anthony Hopkins cuts open Ray Liotta's head, takes a slice of his brain, cooks it, and then feeds it to him.

I can watch pretty much any type of gore in movies, but for some reason that scene gets to me.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 06:25 PM)
I HATE the murder scene in Wonderland where they bash those people to bloody pulps with those pipes. I think knowing that's a true story made it even worse.

Obviously the curb stomp scene from AHX ..one of my fave movies of all time (that and the Boondock saints movies)

SEVERAL different scenes from Visitor Q ...That movie just should not exist!

This. Also from Hostel 2 I believe. The girl that gets hung from those chains and the lady in the bathtub cuts her with that scythe over and over and over.... and bathes in her blood. Its freaking scary. :unsure:

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 04:01 PM)
The scene in Saving Private Ryan where the American soldier is slowly stabbed to death by the German who was calmly telling him it would be OK in German.

To add to this, it was a Jewish American soldier, which kind of heightens the effectiveness of the scene.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 06:17 PM)
Haven't seen it, don't plan on seeing it, but it's pretty f***ing disturbing.

I never should have watched that?!?!

Are all their stomachs connected and they end in the last person thus making it where only the one on the end has to use the restroom?! ..I am really curious about this and I must know!! It's Google time! haha

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)

Are all their stomachs connected and they end in the last person thus making it where only the one on the end has to use the restroom?! ..I am really curious about this and I must know!! It's Google time! haha

All I know is you definitely don't want to be the one in the middle.

And if that wasn't enough....Sequel

I believe you're getting ready for production on the sequel and, from what I read in the production notes, it's going to be 12 people in that centipede for the Full Sequence?

Tom Six: Exactly. It's going to be 12 people and I've been telling people all over the world that The Human Centipede (First Sequence) will be My Little Pony in comparison to this film. In part one, I really wanted people to get used to this idea, this sick idea and in the second part, I can really use all my imagination and everything I couldn't do in Part I, I can now do in Part II. I really tried to make it original, of course, because you see all these sequels that are disappointing. Hopefully it works, creating something really original and something the audience doesn't expect.

Edited by Controlled Chaos

The one that comes to mind first is from a recent movie The Winter's Bone. It involves a girl, her dead father, two crazy scary meth head relatives and a chainsaw. It's not gory at all, but oh god, i had to look away.

The rape scene in The Accused. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Honestly I get more bothered with stuff on the History Channel than I do with just about any movie. Most of the time I can't convince myself it is real enough to care, but watching some of the historical footage of different things like concentration camps in WWII or after Katrina will get me everytime.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)

Yeah I looked it up on Wiki. The plot summary is more f***ed up than the trailer.

Pet Semetary where 3-year-old Gage gets hit by the truck and all they show is a bloody shoe rolling across the road.

Then at the end of the movie where the father had to stick him with a needle to "kill" him again.

As a parent, these were especially disturbing, although the desriptions in the book were much worse.

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 04:01 PM)
The scene in Saving Private Ryan where the American soldier is slowly stabbed to death by the German who was calmly telling him it would be OK in German.

I was going to say this one, it is easily one of the most disturbing death scenes in a non-horror film around.