Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 01:42 PM)
I agree. CQ being the man was a f#@$% pipe dream. We need to move on at least put someone out there with the fielding capability of a freshman in HS.

How much playing time would Jones be good for? I'd take him over Q next year, but I'm not sure he could play more than 100 games.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 01:43 PM)
How much playing time would Jones be good for? I'd take him over Q next year, but I'm not sure he could play more than 100 games.

I'm just worried about September for now. Carlos looks lost at the plate and on the field.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 01:43 PM)
Considering the broadcast hasn't even shown anyone warming up I wonder if Sergio is going to get 2 innings of work. I sure hope not.

He did only throw 5 pitches in the 8th, but Sale better be warming up in case he gets in any trouble.

When's the last time a pennant contender relied on two relievers with as little experience pitching in the minors as Santos and Sale?

Okay, we all have to shut up and be quiet if Sale blows the save...EVERYONE asked for this, now we've got it, and there are three hitters who aren't exactly imposing.

But closing any game in the majors can't be easy.

Edited by caulfield12