Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 09:48 AM)
I shaved my head in college once just because there was no barber. I look horrible bald. Lots of bumps and moles I didn't know I had up there.

That was the one good thing. I have no scars on my head and in general it is very smooth. So I guess I have that going for me. I also learned my parents must not have dropped me too often on my head.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep my hair pretty damn short (my hairline has been slowly receding since high school haha), but my Halloween costume this year involved me shaving it down to the shortest possible length without using a razor. I will eventually do that all the time, but it definitely looked weird to me at the time. Strangely enough, it felt kinda cool though and I didn't have to worry at all about rolling right out of bed and leaving the house.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 03:01 PM)
It never left here.

I think they've re-released a couple times and Pepsi said they'd keep making it indefinitely. First time I've seen it at my grocery store though.

http://consumerist.com/2010/10/pepsi-throw...ay-for-now.html

I think it's just a matter of whether Pepsi was distributing to where you shopped. I love this s*** and if they make it permanently it's all I'll ever buy.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 02:05 PM)
I think they've re-released a couple times and Pepsi said they'd keep making it indefinitely. First time I've seen it at my grocery store though.

http://consumerist.com/2010/10/pepsi-throw...ay-for-now.html

I think it's just a matter of whether Pepsi was distributing to where you shopped. I love this s*** and if they make it permanently it's all I'll ever buy.

I know it was here a couple of years ago when they first brought it out and it was a "limited-time only" thing. Then it disappeared for a little while and came back again sometime last year I think. We've had it ever since.

I had heard that they were going to make it permanent if it sold well enough.

So after getting surgery on my toe, having that and my knee heal, I'm about as healthy physically as I've been in a while. So with Spring Break a month away and the winter having kicked my ass so far, I'm back to the grind. Toe feels good, knees are ok and I'm ready to go. Got an awesome workout in tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to be starting P90X back up too. Only made it about a week in the 1st time before screwing up my toe.

Also went out and got some whey protein. Should I take it before or after working out?

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 12:33 AM)
So after getting surgery on my toe, having that and my knee heal, I'm about as healthy physically as I've been in a while. So with Spring Break a month away and the winter having kicked my ass so far, I'm back to the grind. Toe feels good, knees are ok and I'm ready to go. Got an awesome workout in tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to be starting P90X back up too. Only made it about a week in the 1st time before screwing up my toe.

Also went out and got some whey protein. Should I take it before or after working out?

After

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
who's the father? ;)

(congrats! :cheers :cheers )

As soon as Maury tells us I will let you know.

LOL thanks homeboy. Its our first child so we are really excited about it.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 01:31 PM)
I keep my hair pretty damn short (my hairline has been slowly receding since high school haha), but my Halloween costume this year involved me shaving it down to the shortest possible length without using a razor. I will eventually do that all the time, but it definitely looked weird to me at the time. Strangely enough, it felt kinda cool though and I didn't have to worry at all about rolling right out of bed and leaving the house.

My hairline is f***ing crooked. It sucks.

If Pepsi Throwback is permanent...YES!!! I'm always afraid to pass up a case at the store. A year ago, I stocked up on months worth of cases. Mt. Dew Throwback is good too, but it tastes like Diet Mt. Dew. Heritage Dr. Pepper is good, but only if it's ice cold.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 11:02 PM)
If Pepsi Throwback is permanent...YES!!! I'm always afraid to pass up a case at the store. A year ago, I stocked up on months worth of cases. Mt. Dew Throwback is good too, but it tastes like Diet Mt. Dew. Heritage Dr. Pepper is good, but only if it's ice cold.

I spent like $25 on it for no reason. lol

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 10:08 PM)
My wife is pregnant. That is carazay.

Congratulations.

Now that that's out of the way, does this seem a little strange to anybody else? It does to me because you've met, married, and now impregnated this girl in the time since you've been on this site. You're going through all of these huge steps in life that I (and everyone else on here) have sort of been a witness to, but I've never even met you.

Add me to the list of people that are stoked that Throwback Pepsi is on the shelves again. Mexican Coke and seasonally available Kosher Coke used to be the only ways to get a cane sugar cola fix (without shelling out for Boylan's or some other boutique brand cane cola), so the Throwback Pepsi is a welcome addition.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 11:20 PM)
Congratulations.

Now that that's out of the way, does this seem a little strange to anybody else? It does to me because you've met, married, and now impregnated this girl in the time since you've been on this site. You're going through all of these huge steps in life that I (and everyone else on here) have sort of been a witness to, but I've never even met you.

It's like reality teevee on SoxTalk. I think I remember some of this storyline back from season two and season three.

:lolhitting