Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 11:22 PM)
Add me to the list of people that are stoked that Throwback Pepsi is on the shelves again. Mexican Coke and seasonally available Kosher Coke used to be the only ways to get a cane sugar cola fix (without shelling out for Boylan's or some other boutique brand cane cola), so the Throwback Pepsi is a welcome addition.

I will take a Boylans over the cane sugar coke.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 11:02 PM)
If Pepsi Throwback is permanent...YES!!! I'm always afraid to pass up a case at the store. A year ago, I stocked up on months worth of cases. Mt. Dew Throwback is good too, but it tastes like Diet Mt. Dew. Heritage Dr. Pepper is good, but only if it's ice cold.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 11:09 PM)
I spent like $25 on it for no reason. lol

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 11:22 PM)
Add me to the list of people that are stoked that Throwback Pepsi is on the shelves again. Mexican Coke and seasonally available Kosher Coke used to be the only ways to get a cane sugar cola fix (without shelling out for Boylan's or some other boutique brand cane cola), so the Throwback Pepsi is a welcome addition.

Isn't it the same thing just different labeling? I don't get the excitement...

:huh

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 9, 2011 -> 08:04 AM)
Isn't it the same thing just different labeling? I don't get the excitement...

:huh

I can taste the difference in the throwback Mt. Dew.

The Coke and Pepsi made with sugar taste almost the same as the HFCS versions to me.

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 10:08 PM)
My wife is pregnant. That is carazay.

Congratulations!

We really should put together all posts related to your relationship and watch it unfold for our amusement.

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 09:20 PM)
As soon as Maury tells us I will let you know.

LOL thanks homeboy. Its our first child so we are really excited about it.

Congrats!

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 10:22 PM)

I still like the real sugar coke better than the pepsi, hopefully they will follow suit.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Feb 10, 2011 -> 11:19 AM)
Just came back from the grocery store. I saw a lady in the parking lot in pajamas and slippers coming out of the store. I don't care who's doing it. It's a bad look. Is that really the image you want to project?

Check out peopleofwalmart.com and you'll see much worse.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Feb 10, 2011 -> 12:19 PM)
Just came back from the grocery store. I saw a lady in the parking lot in pajamas and slippers coming out of the store. I don't care who's doing it. It's a bad look. Is that really the image you want to project?

I wear pajama pants sometimes when I'm shopping. I've never gone out in full lounging attire, though.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 10, 2011 -> 11:56 AM)
I wear pajama pants sometimes when I'm shopping. I've never gone out in full lounging attire, though.

I got out in pajama pants all the time when I'm just running to the store. I couldn't care less what the hell I look like when I just need to pick up a few things.