Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 31, 2011 -> 02:42 PM)
Scroll up about 10 posts. I think it's been coming out of a different point on his body.

Both, you don't want to know the details. Sharting would be an improvement.

Hollywood Blvd and Hollywood Palms have a pretty nice deal going on this Sunday, "Hollywood's Super Bowl Strike": free admission to all movies (limit one per customer), just so you say "Super Bowl Strike" at the box office. They just require one food/drink purchase per person.

I can't find it listed anywhere on their site; i received the notification through email.

www.atriptothemovies.com

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 4, 2011 -> 03:30 PM)
It's only a matter of time now before this thing winds up named after Stephen Colbert.

Perhaps this is going over your head. They are naming it after Durst because they think he's a douche. Because he is.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 4, 2011 -> 04:32 PM)
Perhaps this is going over your head. They are naming it after Durst because they think he's a douche. Because he is.

I know.

But every time anyone winds up posting a poll online about "What should we name this thing" and it gets publicity, Stephen Colbert features the poll on his show, and is winning it the next day.

He has a bridge in Hungary and the treadmill on the International Space Station named after him because of that.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 5, 2011 -> 09:50 PM)
I usually hate not going out on weekends but I gotta admit, sitting at home watching the Bulls+UFC 126, drinking a few beers and eating chips and salsa ain't too bad.

And hopefully you lived through it. Since it was only 9:50 when you posted, you still may have caved and went out.

Wow...so on Saturday I'm cutting my hair. Giving myself a #4 buzz and I started buzzing and realized my razor needed some oil on it. So I take the guarder off, put some oil on it, and go back to my haircut. Take two huge swipes out of the middle and as I do it I'm looking at my hair that has come off thinking, wow, I didn't realize my hair was that long. Than my wife walks in and starts laughing hysterically (literally falls on the ground laughing to the point that it hurts) and I put my glasses on and realize I'm bald as a cue ball (I forgot to put the guarder back on).

So now for a couple weeks, I will have no hair.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 11:04 AM)
Wow...so on Saturday I'm cutting my hair. Giving myself a #4 buzz and I started buzzing and realized my razor needed some oil on it. So I take the guarder off, put some oil on it, and go back to my haircut. Take two huge swipes out of the middle and as I do it I'm looking at my hair that has come off thinking, wow, I didn't realize my hair was that long. Than my wife walks in and starts laughing hysterically (literally falls on the ground laughing to the point that it hurts) and I put my glasses on and realize I'm bald as a cue ball (I forgot to put the guarder back on).

Well that wasn't smart.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 11:04 AM)

I shaved my head in college once just because there was no barber. I look horrible bald. Lots of bumps and moles I didn't know I had up there.