Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 19, 2011 -> 12:51 PM)
I was trying to figure out how that fit in with a link to a watch. lol

Yeah that was very frustrating as I kept trying to relink the photo of the watch and it kept showing the photo of me. :bang

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 19, 2011 -> 12:54 PM)
Yeah that was very frustrating as I kept trying to relink the photo of the watch and it kept showing the photo of me. :bang

Holy crap, one of them is listed for $225,000. For a f***ing watch. Low prices seem like $40,000. Who buys a watch like that?

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 19, 2011 -> 01:12 PM)
Holy crap, one of them is listed for $225,000. For a f***ing watch. Low prices seem like $40,000. Who buys a watch like that?

From the photo I was expecting maybe a grand or two at most but that is ridiculous.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 19, 2011 -> 01:41 PM)
So it's like quite literally the Ferrari of watches. I mean, seriously, if that thing doesn't cure cancer, I have no idea why someone would pay that much for it.

Did you see the Kanye watch he had made for himself.

watch.jpg

$180,000

Some people just have too much money.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 19, 2011 -> 02:12 PM)
Did you see the Kanye watch he had made for himself.

watch.jpg

$180,000

Some people just have too much money.

Kanye stated that the watch is 9 years old & the company made it for him hoping that he'd want it.

My wife, daughter and another friend are going to the Linkin Park concert next Wednesday at the UC. A friend of my is driving them in and since I'll already be here, I'm just going to me them after I get out of work.

So my friend and I need something to do while the other 3 are at the concert. Is there anything fairly close?

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Jan 21, 2011 -> 10:30 AM)
My wife, daughter and another friend are going to the Linkin Park concert next Wednesday at the UC. A friend of my is driving them in and since I'll already be here, I'm just going to me them after I get out of work.

So my friend and I need something to do while the other 3 are at the concert. Is there anything fairly close?

Hang out at the Cobra Lounge.

Yelp Reviews

Edited by BigSqwert

http://chicago.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs.../137795/content is a spot I hit prior to Bulls/Hawks games, though with the Hawks and Bulls both off that night I don't know how entertaining it will be. They'll have games on though.

wicker park neighborhood is 2 miles away up ashland. Tons of restaurants/bars there. I'd recommend:

Piece - AWESOME pizza/microbrewery

http://www.yelp.com/biz/piece-chicago

Smoke Daddy - BBQ Place

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-smoke-daddy-chicago

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 21, 2011 -> 02:42 PM)
Lawyer up and sue the f*** out of those Frenchy bastards!

LOL

My knee is going to have a bruise but I figured I wont make a big deal out of it. I just dont have the energy to sue people. :usa

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 21, 2011 -> 03:40 PM)
I slipped and fell on a pea in AuBonPan today. Very embarrassing. I single frickin pea.

Hahahaha, awesome. I managed to fall down my f'n stairs today, almost cracked the back of my head open, which would have went nicely with the giant scar I have on my forehead.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 19, 2011 -> 01:41 PM)
So it's like quite literally the Ferrari of watches. I mean, seriously, if that thing doesn't cure cancer, I have no idea why someone would pay that much for it.

yeah, it is always 10 minutes fast