Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 03:54 PM)
This is the one thing I've always completely disagreed with you two about, I can't stand their show.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! YOU LOGGED IN FOR THAT??? THAT IS A STUPID POST!!! STOP BEING STUPID!!! NO I'M RIGHT AND YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!!!

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 07:26 AM)
Coaching my first 5/6th grade basketball game in a few hours, next step...Chris Lowery's job. :D

That's a fun age to coach. You can definitely make a big impact on kids of that age both basketball-wise and as a person. I coached a 5th/6th grade basketball team for 2 years in high school. And even though those kids are now Juniors in High School themselves, they're always so pumped when they see me.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 02:12 PM)
That's a fun age to coach. You can definitely make a big impact on kids of that age both basketball-wise and as a person. I coached a 5th/6th grade basketball team for 2 years in high school. And even though those kids are now Juniors in High School themselves, they're always so pumped when they see me.

It's actually been a blast so far. Of course we won our first game because we're obviously going undefeated. :P

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 02:38 PM)
They just hire anybody with a pulse these days?

Pssh, there's like 3 things in this world I know well and basketball is one of them.

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 11:34 AM)
Bad news for any Buch fans ...after he decided to wake me at 1:30 AM with 4 consecutive phone calls to Chase's VERY loud cell phone, I am considering taking a hammer to his throwing arm ...just sayn!! lol

"Power" button.

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 11:08 AM)
I have no problem with winter weather, but it would be nice if I could find a "real" snow shovel around here. At least the university is shut down, and I can work from home easily enough.

Isn't it awesome down here? Only a few inches of snow shuts everything down. I don't think the University would have shut down, though, if classes had already been in session. They've never fully closed since I've been in school here (we have had some delayed starts though).