Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 10:13 AM)
5/10

Good ol' Charlie. I'm going to miss him when he's dead.

Same here... but I only knew 1 of those for real. Oddly enough, it was "Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." Haha.. The rest were guesses.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 03:01 PM)
4/10

Why can't Charlie just go back to being Wild Thing?

IF you watch his interview, that's one of the "many" (although in this case, two examples) of offers he has... they are trying to get him to do Major League 3.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 05:03 PM)
IF you watch his interview, that's one of the "many" (although in this case, two examples) of offers he has... they are trying to get him to do Major League 3.

Didn't they do a Major League 3 already? It was awful, but I'm pretty sure they did.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 06:00 PM)
Didn't they do a Major League 3 already? It was awful, but I'm pretty sure they did.

Yes, Major League 3: Back to the Minors. It was absolutely awful and anybody who forgets about it and/or doesn't count it amongst the Major League series is doing the right thing. It involved the Twins and the Buzz and the minor league team eventually beats the MLB team. It was just absolutely f***ing awful.

And yes, I did know that they were thinking of Major League 3, as qwerty posted about it a while back. I was more referencing that I wish he would channel Rick Vaughn, who I believe is actually less crazy than Charlie Sheen is currently.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 11:11 PM)
Alternate idea: take your arteries and fill them with lard.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 12:37 AM)
Here's what I just ate, a far healthier alternative: grilled cheese with cut up hot dog inside. Scrumtrulescent.

Link

Edited by JPN366

Charlie Sheen is pretty brilliant. How long until the book comes out? How long until the "Winning" appearance tour with incredibly high fees? He's transformed himself into a person of consequence by giving some stupid interviews and launching a Twitter account.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 10:27 AM)
Charlie Sheen is pretty brilliant. How long until the book comes out? How long until the "Winning" appearance tour with incredibly high fees? He's transformed himself into a person of consequence by giving some stupid interviews and launching a Twitter account.

"Winning: The Cologne"

Kinda sorta funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7AS25hyiBI

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
They're saying its going to rain on Saturday, but that won't stop the :drink :cheers :lookatme :drink :drink :cheers :lookatme :drink :cheers :drink

Unofficial is today, Mardi Gras tommorrow. Damn, I wish I was still young and in Champaign, what a ridiculous weekend it would be.