Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Feb 18, 2011 -> 04:04 PM)
Hey, that wasn't you wearing the White Sox hat and red jacket on campus today, was it? Don't see too many Sox hats around here, though I guess it could have been the same guy you saw in the TRECs that day you asked me about it, haha.

Nope. And I see a surprising number of Sox hats around.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 11:10 AM)
Quick tax question:

If my wife were to live in one state (Iowa) but work via remote desktop for a company in another state (Illinois), which state does she pay income tax in?

As far as I know, if the company paying the salary is in Illinois, you pay IL income tax.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 11:10 AM)
Quick tax question:

If my wife were to live in one state (Iowa) but work via remote desktop for a company in another state (Illinois), which state does she pay income tax in?

I live in Michigan, work in Indiana. I pay Michigan taxes.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
So, um, eh, hmmmm, any guys on here ever get a pedicure? After years of basketball abuse, I think I could use one. Not gonna lie, kind of embarassed cuz I stereotype it as something women do.

Gonna go tanning and put your make up on afterwards?

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 08:37 PM)
So, um, eh, hmmmm, any guys on here ever get a pedicure? After years of basketball abuse, I think I could use one. Not gonna lie, kind of embarassed cuz I stereotype it as something women do.

TRU would probably be the right guy to ask about that sort of thing.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 08:37 PM)

I got one about a month ago, and all the ladies go crazy when a man walks in... but it helped that my wife was there and she was paying for it. I don't know if I'd have had the balls to walk in and do it myself prior to that experience.

However, having done it, it's no big deal. Bring a manly magazine (though nothing with naked ladies, haha) and go on in... it's a nice experience.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)

That's because it is. I have never once heard of a man (before reading Steve's post above this) getting a pedicure.