Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 10:59 AM)
Just clip your toenails and wash your damn feet. No need to do something as blatantly feminine as getting a manicure or pedicure.

Oh but it feels so goooood! Why should women be the only ones allowed to experience such pleasure?!?!

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 11:59 AM)
Just clip your toenails and wash your damn feet. No need to do something as blatantly feminine as getting a manicure or pedicure.

A manicure sure is feminine, but getting your feet massaged certainly is not. It's not like they are applying f***ing nail polish. You need to grow up.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 12:39 PM)
Anyone ever deal with a skunk/wildlife removal company? Two days in a row it smells like skunk outside my house, and there is a hole under the shed. Dammit.

I would throw a few smoke bombs under there. Give that little bastard a taste of his own medicine.

I've heard of businessmen getting manicures, as it pays to have nice manicured hands when shaking hands often I suppose. Pedicures seems to be something females like to do to their male partners, much like men seem to get a kick out of bringing their female partners to a strip club for some reason.

Personally, I like a woman to stick with her pedicure and I'll stick with my own things...seems like some things should be kept separate and apart.

But I would never judge anyone who felt differently.

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 12:39 PM)
Anyone ever deal with a skunk/wildlife removal company? Two days in a row it smells like skunk outside my house, and there is a hole under the shed. Dammit.

We used to have a skunk that took up residence in a drain in our driveway. We got rid of it by using some of our own urine. That's right we peed in a cup and put it by the entrances and the skunk moved away.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 07:16 PM)
I have a second cousin named Frank Thomas. It's Awesome.

Best part is they named him after his dad and his uncle. Just so worked out that they are also White Sox fans and its a great coincidence.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 05:14 PM)
Friend of the family had a kid today. They named him Frank Thomas. AWESOME.

One of my best guy friends' name is Frank Thomas ...it's a horrible name for him as his last name is Wiffen followed by "the thirddd" ..baahahah Frank Thomas Wiffen III ..I would kick my mom!

QUOTE (SnB @ Feb 22, 2011 -> 05:57 PM)
I just discovered listentoyoutube.com

Holy crap, has this been around awhile? It was so seamless to rip an mp3.

Any concern with viruses or anything like that? Seems almost too easy... You'd never have to buy music again.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 06:19 PM)
Best part is they named him after his dad and his uncle. Just so worked out that they are also White Sox fans and its a great coincidence.

ha, my second cousin's full name is frank thomas. No idea what his middle name is.