2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 17, 2011 -> 02:38 PM)
I doubt Parv is coming back, I assume that its going to be cast members that had big impacts but didnt win (like Rob and Russell).

Maybe James?

Survivor was good, the only thing that annoyed me was how stupid the people on Rob's cast were. Once he got them in control, you had to get rid of him.

James is one of my guesses. 2 former players who want redemption? He fits the bill, but mostly wants Redemption because he is stupid.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 17, 2011 -> 02:52 PM)
I never got the love for How I Met Your Mother. In the episodes I've seen, I didn't find it funny at all. With the added problem of them constantly teasing who the mom is but never revealing it and dragging it on forever, I don't know how people deal with it.

The concept of the show has always been kind of annoying but I thought the first few seasons were really funny and that is why I watched. The last couple of seasons haven't been funny for the most part and I think most people are getting sick of the show and just want to find out who the mother is so it can end.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 17, 2011 -> 02:52 PM)
I never got the love for How I Met Your Mother. In the episodes I've seen, I didn't find it funny at all. With the added problem of them constantly teasing who the mom is but never revealing it and dragging it on forever, I don't know how people deal with it.

I watch it mostly because Jason Segal is hilarious.

Erik.jpg

Erik "here's my immunity idol, Parvati"

and

RussellSwan.jpg

Russell "I faint during challenges"

are the hottest rumors as someone paused the promos like a psycho. My posting it, though, makes me not as psycho, right?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 18, 2011 -> 08:42 AM)
That Norm McDonald show is pretty funny. Watched it for the first time last night and laughed out loud a few times.

I love it, but I'm a big Norm Macdonald fan so that's not surprising. It's got all of the good aspects of his era as the Weekend Update host and more.