2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 01:49 AM)
I didn't really think The League was very good tonight, and I thought Sunny sucked.

Need to catch up on BMS though, I missed Wednesday's episode.

The funniest/creepiest part was imagining coming home and finding a guy that looks like Frank in your house carrying a whip.

And the fact that the family was Asian was also worth a chuckle. I remember watching one of those reality cop shows probably about ten years ago. They were talking to the chief of police of a small town, at first just hearing his voice while showing a montage of a car chase. Then they showed him, and it was a fat Chinese guy with a Southern accent. I suppose that's when I realized the depths of my belief in stereotypes. I couldn't believe that it was real.

This is very, very random, but I was reading another list on Cracked.com about the worst TV spin-offs ever. In doing so, I came across this:

Women_of_the_House_Cast.JPG

Now, does any Breaking Bad fan realize who that guy in the picture is? It's Jonathan Banks (Mike), but he was playing Delta Burke's mentally handicapped brother on the show. It was called Women Of The House, and was a spin-off of Designing Women.

I just found it funny.

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 05:02 PM)
This is very, very random, but I was reading another list on Cracked.com about the worst TV spin-offs ever. In doing so, I came across this:

Women_of_the_House_Cast.JPG

Now, does any Breaking Bad fan realize who that guy in the picture is? It's Jonathan Banks (Mike), but he was playing Delta Burke's mentally handicapped brother on the show. It was called Women Of The House, and was a spin-off of Designing Women.

I just found it funny.

Speaking of Jonathan Banks, here's an image from Deep Space 9. Definitely did a double take when watching this episode:

Golin_Shel-la.jpg