2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 1, 2011 -> 08:30 AM)
Wow it didnt even cross my mind that EJM might be his imagination. That was probably pretty obvious to everyone else though I assume.

Where you been? I brought it up 2 weeks ago but than saw the theory is all over the net anyway so I wasn't as special as I thought.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 1, 2011 -> 11:36 AM)
Edward James Olmos. I'm not sure why people started saying EJM, though. I think one mistake led to it being repeated.

See I was going with Edwin Jackson's Mother, it made not knowing who it was very entertaining.

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Nov 1, 2011 -> 04:09 PM)
Josh Radnor really isn't that funny.

He's turning into a total gay douche on the show, I wish they would just minimize him. The rest of the show is still pretty good.

Nothing compares to Blue Mountain state IMO right now. Comic f***ing gold.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2011 -> 04:39 PM)
He's turning into a total gay douche on the show, I wish they would just minimize him. The rest of the show is still pretty good.

A giant THANK YOU for pointing out that show on here, I watched every episode in like 3 days.

I dont know what episode it was, but i caught Kelsey Grammar snappiing on a hispanic construction company owner in his office, and it was intense. I never saw Kelsey in a role where he was that angry before

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 1, 2011 -> 09:09 PM)
I dont know what episode it was, but i caught Kelsey Grammar snappiing on a hispanic construction company owner in his office, and it was intense. I never saw Kelsey in a role where he was that angry before

That was episode number one. He was the Alderman for the construction company's district. The company supervisor got it worse.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2011 -> 03:39 PM)

His character has always sucked ass. Barney and Robin pre ugly transformation is what really got me into the show and kept me hooked until now.

My dvr is full of Blue Mountain State episodes but I still haven't got to them yet, I'm looking forward to seeing what that show is all about.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 01:07 AM)
Am I the only person that wants to dislike Hugh Jackman because of Scrubs?

Ha, I don't know about wants to dislike but more feels bad for liking. I feel like I missed something, which is why it's such a good bit. I miss that show.