Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know what Ozzie's so mad about?

-Iam in very very bad mood stay away from me the most you can

-A lees for a week better tha way

-By the way is global every one staring whit my people

-Sean penn if you love venezuela please move to venezuela for a year

-But rent a house in guarenas or guatire to see how long you last clown

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 08:22 AM)
Anyone know what Ozzie's so mad about?

-Iam in very very bad mood stay away from me the most you can

-A lees for a week better tha way

-By the way is global every one staring whit my people

-Sean penn if you love venezuela please move to venezuela for a year

-But rent a house in guarenas or guatire to see how long you last clown

I can't for the life of me figure out what the bolded one even means.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 01:43 AM)
Yes I do. Unless the Yankees are really scouting us 2+ months in advance, which would seem a little weird to me considering we only play them what like 7-8 times a year..

Do you mean Humber? I don't know about that, but Danks could be an option for them.. I guess they both could. Either way, I think if you were to make odds, the Yankees want pitching and we have too many starters.. Theres a good chance that we could be out of it come near the deadline and one of our pitchers is headed to the Yankees..

I just think the situations match up pretty well, so if I was to guess if they were scouting us for an August series our scouting one of our pitchers ide lean more towards the trade option side of it..

Yes, I mean Humber, I was replying to a post that said: "It appears he is scouting Phil Humber, and has a bunch of sheets with his name written all over it."

I don't think it too much of a stretch to think the Yankees could have a scout in Chicago and be scouting the Sox, Tigers, M's and A's this week. He may even stay in town to see the Cubs, who the Yankees play next week.

With Peavy's situation, I think it's more of a stretch to think that the Sox have too many starters.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 09:37 AM)
Yes, I mean Humber, I was replying to a post that said: "It appears he is scouting Phil Humber, and has a bunch of sheets with his name written all over it."

I don't think it too much of a stretch to think the Yankees could have a scout in Chicago and be scouting the Sox, Tigers, M's and A's this week. He may even stay in town to see the Cubs, who the Yankees play next week.

With Peavy's situation, I think it's more of a stretch to think that the Sox have too many starters.

Maybe they were looking at king felix as well. They have alot of high prospects that could pry him.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 10:29 AM)
Did anyone expect Konerko to have such a good year? His contract looks like a bargain right now, especially compared to Dunn and Rios.

The guy better make it to the All-Star game.

Him and Santos are the ones that I think are likely candidates. Anyone else deserving? I don't think so, not at this point.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 11:02 AM)
Because of the positions they play, Alexei might be the leader at this point.

Quentin could make it, but I think Joyce, Granderson, and Bautista are ahead of him. Alexei should definitely be on the team. If he isn't, I don't even know how to comprehend that.