April 11th Game Thread White Sox versus Athletics

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The A's announcers are easily amazed. They just spent about a minute talking about how amazing it was that Braden was able to take off his shoe and put it back on without touching the laces. They then showed a slow motion replay of it, and talked about how they could never do that, and they've never seen something like that.

I don't think I've had to tie my shoes more than once this year.

Suddenly Hawk doesn't seem so bad.

A healthy Peavy results in possibly gavin floyd as the 5th starter - that's incredible.

No one in the AL can match that - they're hard pressed to match the 4 starters we have now.

Look at the scores around the league - Boston is getting torched by a truly lousy tampa bay team.

No one has any decent set of starters - except us.

I would just like to see the pen come around.

I would like to see the pen issue get resolved internally because I love this lineup.

I don't want Kenny screwing this up.

If Peavy comes back and the pen gets straight this is a 100 win season and another trip to the series.

QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 08:52 PM)
A healthy Peavy results in possibly gavin floyd as the 5th starter - that's incredible.

No one in the AL can match that - they're hard pressed to match the 4 starters we have now.

Look at the scores around the league - Boston is getting torched by a truly lousy tampa bay team.

No one has any decent set of starters - except us.

I would just like to see the pen come around.

I would like to see the pen issue get resolved internally because I love this lineup.

I don't want Kenny screwing this up.

If Peavy comes back and the pen gets straight this is a 100 win season and another trip to the series.

I agree with all of the above.