2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 05:27 PM)
I heard pop and got some hope...I've strained an ACL before and got back in a few weeks with 100th of Rose's conditioning and med staff.

But if it's a tear...f***.

If it is torn, at least he's very young and not very big, so if anyone should be successful rehabbing, it should be DRose, obviously depending on the severity.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 05:34 PM)
I am thinking that Jason Goff doesnt have good sources. First Wade was going to sign with the Bulls, now Rose "should be good".

It was probably just some random player that doesn't realize that you can walk and put weight on a your leg when you have a torn ACL.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 05:38 PM)
You have to wonder if the Bulls be too demoralized to even beat Philly now. Not that it really matters, I guess.

Nah this team has too much heart. Best case scenario they'll make it back to the ECF to get beat by the Heat again.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 05:40 PM)
Nah this team has too much heart. Best case scenario they'll make it back to the ECF to get beat by the Heat again.

I can't see them beating Boston, assuming they beat Atlanta. Rondo would be able to do whatever the hell he wants.

If Watson plays all the time like he played in the first half today, the Bulls could still beat Miami, but its obviously unlikely. Hopefully the rehab goes smoothly and DRose is back to being DRose in a minimal amount of time.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 06:40 PM)

That's not best case scenario. Best case scenario is the Celtics have one more run in them and they can take the Heat out after te Pacers knock Wade out for the year.

Bulls will rally hard around this, I doubt Boston or Philadelphia beats us. Bulls will be out for blood.

The Heat though, christ would it be amazing to beat them, but I already got my hopes once about this whole injury nonsense so I'm going to save my heart more devastation.

I think the Bulls beat the 76s easily. If it goes 6 games I'll be SHOCKED. Next round against the Celtics will be difficult, but not impossible.

Heat, the Bulls are toast.

Remember, this team has come a LONG way from last year. I really think they've grown to survive without a star (Rose, Deng, Rip)

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 05:42 PM)
If Watson plays all the time like he played in the first half today, the Bulls could still beat Miami, but its obviously unlikely. Hopefully the rehab goes smoothly and DRose is back to being DRose in a minimal amount of time.

If he could do that all the time, he'd be a starter and making a lot more money than he does.