2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boozer misses the WIDE open Watson and instead calls a time out. Good awareness about calling the timeout quickly, but goddamn you'd think he'd have looked at Watson being all alone for an easy layup on the other side of the floor.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 12, 2012 -> 05:00 PM)
Watson with back to back bad offensive possessions

I find it hard to believe that he's the best offensive option down the stretch when you need a bucket. I know Rose is out, but is he seriously the best choice to take the teams last three or four FGA of the game?

QUOTE (Felix @ Feb 12, 2012 -> 04:59 PM)
Boozer misses the WIDE open Watson and instead calls a time out. Good awareness about calling the timeout quickly, but goddamn you'd think he'd have looked at Watson being all alone for an easy layup on the other side of the floor.

Quite possibly the most worthless 20 points of all time as he continues his atrocious matador defense, dumb mistakes, and long spurts of complete disappearance. His lack of defense alone negates whatever positives he may bring...

And that hair in a can s*** he sprays on his head is ridiculous

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Feb 12, 2012 -> 11:11 PM)
Quite possibly the most worthless 20 points of all time as he continues his atrocious matador defense, dumb mistakes, and long spurts of complete disappearance. His lack of defense alone negates whatever positives he may bring...

And that hair in a can s*** he sprays on his head is ridiculous

All of that you said is a reason why I'm not sad he's gone from the Jazz. I'm actually mad because I wish they would've traded him to the Heat like they were looking at doing before the trade deadline two years ago.

QUOTE (knightni @ Feb 12, 2012 -> 01:40 PM)
He's having Allen Iverson injuries. The little guys get beaten down when they play in the forest of the big men.

He had the same back problems when he was a senior at Simeon.. when he was one of the biggest/strongest guys on the court. Then again.. he's been getting beat up for years as well.

Edited by SoxAce

With this insanely condensed season, seems like every team is dealing with the injury bug some more than others, the Bulls have been among the hardest hit...have they had a game this season where everyone was available?

This sucks

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 14, 2012 -> 03:46 AM)

hilarious is one word.

According to ESPN’s trade machine, we can acquire Durant simply by trading Hedo Turkoglou and Chris Duhon. However everyone knows that the Oklahoma City Thunder would never in their wildest dreams accept that deal. Therefore throwing in a proven veteran like Jason Richardson into the deal, as well as a young prospect like Daniel Orton, (with Hedo Turkoglou) might just be an option that the Thunder would seriously consider. Similarly giving Durant to play alongside Dwight Howard and Ryan Anderson might just be too good of an opportunity to give up.

The ESPN Trade Machine knows all

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 14, 2012 -> 06:29 AM)
hilarious is one word.

The ESPN Trade Machine knows all

When the first paragraph starts out with

I have been a die-hard Orlando Magic fan ever since I moved to this city back in 2001/2002. I have been there like a lot of you since we still had Darrel Armstrong, and since T-mac was lighting it up at the TD-Waterhouse Center.

you know it is going to be bad.