2012-2013 NFL Thread

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 05:46 PM)
It's not that crazy. I live in Atlanta and have been to the Dome a few times. I get good reception in there. My buddy has posted pictures to Facebook from the stadium. I understand that there were more journalists and whatnot at that particular game, so they'd be using Wifi but it's definitely possible that he could do it - especially since his pictures were posted when the stadium was essentially empty.

The problem is, we've checked the IP Addresses he's logged in with recently and they track back to a Comcast connection out of Illinois. If he was logging in on their wifi, then we ought to log an IP Address from that location, or at least a cell phone, or a hotel, whatever.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 04:46 PM)
It's not that crazy. I live in Atlanta and have been to the Dome a few times. I get good reception in there. My buddy has posted pictures to Facebook from the stadium. I understand that there were more journalists and whatnot at that particular game, so they'd be using Wifi but it's definitely possible that he could do it - especially since his pictures were posted when the stadium was essentially empty.

I think the bigger issue is the fact that he claimed to be waiting for his dad to get ready in a hotel room in NOLA and his ip address was in Illinois. Either way I find it hilarious. There might be some ridiculous explanation but if there isnt I hope hes too embarrassed to continue to post here because he brings absolutely nothing to any discussion and its been clear for a long time the only thing he is interested in doing is trolling.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 04:22 PM)
But he tore his ACL. Didnt ptatc say that HGH and PEDs dont affect tendons and ligaments?

The PEDs will effect the strength of the muscles around the joint. It won't help the tendon-turned-ligament become a ligament faster but it will help the strength and the leg muscles to support it. The tendon has become a ligament in about 6 months. The rest of the time is getting the range of motion and strength back to full.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 05:00 PM)
I think the bigger issue is the fact that he claimed to be waiting for his dad to get ready in a hotel room in NOLA and his ip address was in Illinois. Either way I find it hilarious. There might be some ridiculous explanation but if there isnt I hope hes too embarrassed to continue to post here because he brings absolutely nothing to any discussion and its been clear for a long time the only thing he is interested in doing is trolling.

Wait.

THE FORTY NINERS ARE GOING TO WIN SUPER BOWL 47 AND COLIN KAEPERNICK WILL BE MVP

That doesn't bring anything to discussion?

What about

THE NINERS BEAT THE PACKERS TWICE

Does that?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 05:02 PM)
Wait.

THE FORTY NINERS ARE GOING TO WIN SUPER BOWL 47 AND COLIN KAEPERNICK WILL BE MVP

That doesn't bring anything to discussion?

What about

THE NINERS BEAT THE PACKERS TWICE

Does that?

The tickets are in the mail bro

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 04:46 PM)

The questin is, who were those people in the group picture of 49ers fans?

I think he put the nail in his own coffin when he claimed to be a fire fighter/tattoo artist from San Francisco who can afford $12k Super Bowl tickets because he's also a classic car resterator in his free time, which is whenever he's not in Chicago using his White Sox season tickets or traveling the country in support of his 49ers.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

So SOXOBAMA is either @Woods49ers or he's stealing those images.

I havent seen the photos that SOXOBAMA has posted here on the Ninersnation blog yet but the picture of the food looks like a buffet for media members.

Just sayin...

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 04:59 PM)
The problem is, we've checked the IP Addresses he's logged in with recently and they track back to a Comcast connection out of Illinois. If he was logging in on their wifi, then we ought to log an IP Address from that location, or at least a cell phone, or a hotel, whatever.

He couldn't have possibly been behind a proxy the entire time...

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 22, 2013 -> 03:27 PM)
103_0445_medium.jpeg

QUOTE (zenryan @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 08:53 PM)
So SOXOBAMA is either @Woods49ers or he's stealing those images.

I havent seen the photos that SOXOBAMA has posted here on the Ninersnation blog yet but the picture of the food looks like a buffet for media members.

Just sayin...

For your viewing pleasure.

Like I said it's possible that he is one of those guys in the picture but you couple this with the IP mix up and it sounds like we got ourselves a full blown troll.

Gasp, look who he is a fan of...

http://www.sbnation.com/users/Trevor%20Woods

a fan of

Chicago Cubs Major League Baseball Team

San Francisco 49ers

Still conceivable that he's a friend of this guy though. This Woods fellow does have a facebook page for Chicago 49ers fans.

This has not been debunked, we need Dr. Phil.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 07:24 PM)
Gasp, look who he is a fan of...

http://www.sbnation.com/users/Trevor%20Woods

Still conceivable that he's a friend of this guy though. This Woods fellow does have a facebook page for Chicago 49ers fans.

This has not been debunked, we need Dr. Phil.

We also need Katie Couric.

I hope this guy never shows up on this forum again. He's been busted badly.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 08:45 PM)
We also need Katie Couric.

I hope this guy never shows up on this forum again. He's been busted badly.

The IP address may have got him busted but I now think the pictures doesn't tell us much...and it might even lend to his argument with the fact that this Woods guy is a Chicago based 9ers fan like Obama.

(Oh how I miss working security)

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 08:03 PM)
The IP address may have got him busted but I now think the pictures doesn't tell us much...and it might even lend to his argument with the fact that this Woods guy is a Chicago based 9ers fan like Obama.

(Oh how I miss working security)

Actually the pictures tell more than you think. According to the metadata, different sources for the photos. Hey maybe a playboy rockstar hero like himself has a series of different cameras and uses different prep methods to generate the jpg. Normally when a normal person takes a picture, it tags metadata of the camera. Oddly only one has this and the rest have all sorts of different characteristics.