Sox to offer $14 tickets for the Milwaukee Series 6/22-6/24

ewokpelts

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/artic...ws&c_id=cws

White Sox offer fans ticket specials for Milwaukee Series

Upper Reserved Tickets Available for $14; Lower Reserved Seat Specials Also Available Through Social Media

The Chicago White Sox have dynamically priced a limited number of tickets (Upper Reserved) to $14 for next weekend's series vs. Milwaukee, June 22-24, at U.S. Cellular Field.

The $14 offer is in honor of White Sox captain, Paul Konerko, who is seeking his sixth All-Star appearance. He is currently in second place in All-Star balloting among American League first basemen. Fans can vote for Konerko at whitesox.com.

The offer of these specially-priced tickets is available to fans for purchase starting at noon today (Friday, June 15) while supplies last at whitesox.com, the U.S. Cellular Field ticket office and all Ticketmaster locations.

In addition, the White Sox have created a special, limited-time offer on Lower Reserved seats for the series vs. the Brewers. For more information on this offer, fans should visit the official White Sox Facebook page or Twitter feed, @whitesox. The special Lower Reserved seat offer is only available this weekend, while supplies last.

The series vs. Milwaukee marks the first visit by the Brewers to the South Side of Chicago since 2000

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 05:10 PM)
I'm going on that Sunday. Thanks to scorebig.com, I got section 134 tix for a little over $100 total.

How many? 2? If it's not 2, I don't know how that's a great deal.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 04:57 PM)
You can get better deal with their promo codes, IMO.

A lower deck seat was $41.05 with their deal and the PEP promo code gave me my tickets for 39.09 each. Not bad for tickets in section 102 (right field). Still, the difference isn't all that much.

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
A lower deck seat was $41.05 with their deal and the PEP promo code gave me my tickets for 39.09 each. Not bad for tickets in section 102 (right field). Still, the difference isn't all that much.

Might as well NOT give that money to jerry.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 09:12 PM)
Anyone going to the Crosstown games?

Yes, picked up 2 tix for $50 a piece off stubhub. Upper reserved, row 3. I'm tailgating tomorrow, all are welcome.

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 11:27 AM)
still plenty of tix left. and they're WEEKEND GAMES!

meanwhile, sox failed to sell out the cub game last night. again. $49 to sit upstairs sure packs them in brooks!

Its $90.45 for bleachers tonight. Brooks needs to avoid the person who turned him on to dynamic pricing.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 11:31 AM)
Its $90.45 for bleachers tonight. Brooks needs to avoid the person who turned him on to dynamic pricing.

Why? 33k at those price points is way better than filling up the place with $5 upper deck seats in terms of revenue.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 11:42 AM)
Why? 33k at those price points is way better than filling up the place with $5 upper deck seats in terms of revenue.

The vast majority of the 33k paid nowhere near this pricepoint.They are tickets bought when they went on sale. Instead of leaving the price where they could still probably sell out, they are trying to train people to buy tickets way in advance unless they want to pay scalper's prices. Judging by the White Sox attendance, the training has been a disaster. People would rather stay home than pay the scalper price.

Edited by Dick Allen