2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 12:02 AM)
HoopsHype rumoring Q-Rich might be on the Bulls radar. Haven't really followed him in recent years but I assume he can still stretch the floor.

Just like Kirk Hinrich can average a double double.

Jim Durham of ESPN Radio who called NBA games with Jack Ramsay died yesterday at 65. Guess he called the Bulls and White Sox too years back.

You couldnt pay me to watch a regular season NBA game for more than 5 minutes if I didnt have money on it but I did like hearing him call games while in my car. Had a really smooth voice.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 09:10 PM)
luol DA BASED GOD deng!

joakim TWO GUNS noah!

I love the addition of Nate to our team, another hustle/energy guy off the bench never hurts. I can't believe some of you guys poo poo'd that pick up

There is plenty of time yet for Nate Robinson to start doing Nate Robinson things.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 09:10 PM)
luol DA BASED GOD deng!

joakim TWO GUNS noah!

I love the addition of Nate to our team, another hustle/energy guy off the bench never hurts. I can't believe some of you guys poo poo'd that pick up

Jesus, man. First, he's Nate Robinson. We all know what he is - the general disdain for the move was considering the fact that he'd be our top scoring guard because God is a bastard. Second, the Bulls are four games into a season where they've played the Kings, the Cavaliers, the Hornets, and the Magic. Calm yourself.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 7, 2012 -> 09:52 AM)
Jesus, man. First, he's Nate Robinson. We all know what he is - the general disdain for the move was considering the fact that he'd be our top scoring guard because God is a bastard. Second, the Bulls are four games into a season where they've played the Kings, the Cavaliers, the Hornets, and the Magic. Calm yourself.

Maybe they can get Illinois State on the schedule to strengthen their SOS.

blasphemy AND pessimism?

repent, save your soul.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 7, 2012 -> 01:08 PM)
I can't believe Bulls are losing to the Magic. The Magic lineup is terrible.

At least they're playing hard so far the 1st 4 games.

Still when you have Big Baby should 20 foot jumpers all game and he's only making about 20% of them, the Magic are hardly going to win.

Would love if we can get him and Harrington off the books by the end of the season somehow.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Nov 8, 2012 -> 05:43 AM)
At least they're playing hard so far the 1st 4 games.

Still when you have Big Baby should 20 foot jumpers all game and he's only making about 20% of them, the Magic are hardly going to win.

Would love if we can get him and Harrington off the books by the end of the season somehow.

Sorry DBAHO, but after watching that Magic team last night... man they're atrocious. That starting lineup is just garbage.